Oh my ! I can’t believe I am actually doing this. I recorded my first song and I don’t even know how to play. And boy do I need HELP !!!! The song title says it all.

Ok I know I need to work on the recording volumes a little better. I used my AD30VT and the speaker out jack as did VooDoo. His sounded much better than mine. Maybe VooDoo can share where he had all his dials set.

Boy do I need a lot of help on the soloing part. Any advice you fretters want to throw this way will be greatly appreciated. I played the minor E from both the open position and the 12th fret. Both positions were basically the “blues” box pattern # 1. Now it has been said that you can play any note in that box on top of all three chords (E, A & B) at any time. Mine did not meet the “in harmony” status. I did four takes before deciding I had enough, they all were sounding the same. I don’t know how you guys do it. Your soloing never seems to repeat itself.

This one is for Justaguy. I seem to have background noise. I do not know where it is coming from. With all the input wires disconnected, the noise is still there when I hit the record button. And as a matter of fact, I can here the noise when I move my mouse as I move around the forum. It sounds like bees buzzing. Strange??? Maybe I record just the noise. Hmm, maybe it affected my playing … naa.

BTW, make sure you have you volume turn down when you play the track. This could be one of those spine tingling songs. You know like fingernails on a chock board.

Warren – consider yourself CHALLENGED. Let’s hear some music from your inspirational chamber. Cameras not necessary.

Sorry guys, that’s an inside joke between Warren and I.