Thread: Capri

Post Thanks / Like

Default Capri

I like to make up progressions that are a bit off kilter. I made this up and recorded it about a year and a half ago. It sounded kind of European and very distinctly a piece of elevator music.

The playing is lousy, but I have no shame.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aeolian
    I like to make up progressions that are a bit off kilter. I made this up and recorded it about a year and a half ago. It sounded kind of European and very distinctly a piece of elevator music.

I dug it...very melodic...nice feel...like walking on the Champs-Elysées in Paris.

Post Thanks / Like

I rather liked it.. took me to a place in space..

Post Thanks / Like

I liked it a lot. It definitely has a sweet vibe to it........ and we've got a "no apologies for the playing" rule around here.
    Just ask Tone2theBone....
    Thanks for sharing that, you have a nice groove on it.:
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal