Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Can any I do a photoshop for me on a project

Thread: Can any I do a photoshop for me on a project

Post Thanks / Like

Default Can any I do a photoshop for me on a project

Hi all I was wondering if any 1 can do a photoshop for me on my new bass ? thanks

Post Thanks / Like

any one?????????

Post Thanks / Like

What do you want to do with it (picture of bass)? If it is something within my photoshop abilities, I'd glad to help.
    Guitars: '05 MIA Fender Strat HSS, '04 MIA Fender Strat SSS, '03 Burns Steer, '83 Hondo LP copy (project)

Amps: Fender Blues Jr., Line 6 Spider II 112

Pedals: Boss BD-2, Boss CS-3, Boss DS-1, Ibanez TS9DX, Ibanez AW7, Ibanez FZ7, DigiTech Bad Monkey, BYOC Lazy Sprocket (in progress - almost there), Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi thanks all I want is this bass with the a tort pickgaurd , the the same bass with a maple neck with a white pickgaurd thanks

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f...t/IMG_0010.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Robert,
    I seem to be getting some pretty crappy results. The colors from the body seem to be bleeding into the pickguard and therefore giving it this greenish tint along the edges of the pg.
    The attached image shows the piece of tort that I used as a source.

Have you tried one of those virtual guitar builders?

Here's one:

http://www.usacustomguitars.com/virtualguitar.html

I wish I could be more helpful.
    Guitars: '05 MIA Fender Strat HSS, '04 MIA Fender Strat SSS, '03 Burns Steer, '83 Hondo LP copy (project)

Pedals: Boss BD-2, Boss CS-3, Boss DS-1, Ibanez TS9DX, Ibanez AW7, Ibanez FZ7, DigiTech Bad Monkey, BYOC Lazy Sprocket (in progress - almost there), Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that it is a help will try the guitar builder but none have cherry burst
    Bass a natural finish Jazz bass with a SX rosewood neck with white block inlay GFS Jazz PUPS Suzuki clasical guitar Behringer BX1800 amp
    Guitar (sons) Epiphone SG310 Epiphone LP junior Takamine 836D Chrous , wah volume , echo , overdrive pedals Ashton 80 watt amp

Post Thanks / Like

That actually came out pretty well....unless you have the same bass with a tort shell pickguard...just swapping out colors with the paint bucket tool in photoshop is difficult at best because you have so few pixels to actually work with.

It will give you an idea of what it would look like....but in my less than humble opinion....I do not think the tort would look all that good with the burst finish....black might look good....no guard at all would probably look best...show off that burst...it is way sexy.

There in of is an idea....how about a clear guard so you can protect the bass...but show off the burst.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a black pg. I went with a darker black than the pick up covers and knobs, assuming that a new pg would be 100% black.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that I cant go no pickgaurd as Its one of those bodies with the wiring rounted in to the body . Otherwise I would do that.
    I think I might go black as I do like it
    Bass a natural finish Jazz bass with a SX rosewood neck with white block inlay GFS Jazz PUPS Suzuki clasical guitar Behringer BX1800 amp
    Guitar (sons) Epiphone SG310 Epiphone LP junior Takamine 836D Chrous , wah volume , echo , overdrive pedals Ashton 80 watt amp

Post Thanks / Like

You mean like this?

How about a white pearl PG?

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that

Post Thanks / Like

I'll recommend you KISEKAE Virtual Guitar (Search on google)
    "We keep on fighting till the end" - Queen

Post Thanks / Like

OOh JJ, that White pearl looks NICE!!! I would definitely go with that one
    "What about making a TACO smoothie?"

2006 Fender Highway One Stratocaster
    2001 Fender Standard Stratocaster, heavily modded with hand wound, custom designed pickups, custom pickguard, phase and kill switches and mid boost (i.e. my baby)
    2005 Schecter C-1 Classic
    2004 Rogue RA 100-D acoustic
    2005 Vox AD-30, modded with Celestion G 10 and custom Birch housing
    Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Classic
    Dunlop Crybaby
    Boss DD-5 pedal
    Ibanez TS9DX (analog man mod)
    Visual Sound Visual Volume Pedal
    George L's cables
    Pedaltrain pedalboard