Thread: So how did the Led Zep show go???

Post Thanks / Like

Default So how did the Led Zep show go???

Anyone know?

I read a couple of reviews that were positive and insistent on them going on a world tour so that's good news. I'm looking for some pics or something but can't find any.....
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Post Thanks / Like

*wonders if instead of the smell of reefer in the air, it smelled like Ben Gay and was sponsored by Geritol*

Ron Paul is like Kryptonite to Tyranny

Guitars:
    MIM Fender Stratocaster, Ibanez AS73, Fender F210, Martin Backpaker Steel-String

Amps:
    Behringer V-Tone 2x10 60W, Marshall G10 MkII, Danelectro E-Studio Honeytone.

Pedals:
    Danelectro Corned Beef reverb, Johnson flanger, DOD FX25 envelope filter, Behringer Hellbabe wah, Digitech Bad Monkey

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tone2TheBone
    Anyone know?

I read a couple of reviews that were positive and insistent on them going on a world tour so that's good news. I'm looking for some pics or something but can't find any.....
    I checked out some coverage here
    http://www.nme.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tone2TheBone
    Anyone know?

Good reviews are great to hear, but I'm not holding my breath for a tour since in everything I have read Plant has repeatedly said this was a one-time thing for Ahmet's bday.
    "I happen to have perfect situational awareness, Lana. Which cannot be taught, by the way. Like a poet's ... mind for ... to make the perfect words." - Sterling Archer

Post Thanks / Like

There are few video's on youtube now would of loved to been there
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsHcUwtw5H0

Post Thanks / Like

It didn't even occur to me to check youtube thanks! I can't believe there are already videos of them there!

The only thing that sucks about playing when you're older is that you have to do songs in lower keys and that sucks. So far Kashmir sounds good....
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the first song they played GTBT.

Not bad at all in my opinion.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/se7z22

Post Thanks / Like

Jimmy still sounds the same. His tone hasn't changed drastically.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh man, that would have been something to see!

What's the deal with this Ahmet dude anway?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Ahmet Ertagan (sp) was a big time producer...he is the guy who signed Ray Charles and some other huge acts.

If you have watched the movie Ray......he was the guy played by the dude who played Booger in the nerds movie LMAO

Post Thanks / Like

Couple of pics

Post Thanks / Like

Ahmet Ertegun (with a u umlaut) was the founder of Atlantic Records. He actually cared about the artists and the music. He's also responsible for the face called the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame. Otherwise probably a good guy.

Ahmet Ertegün (July 31, 1923December 14, 2006) was the Turkish-American co-founder and executive of Atlantic Records and chairman of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and museum, described as "one of the most significant figures in the modern recording industry". [1] He also co-founded the New York Cosmos soccer team of the North American Soccer League.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.