Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need your urgent vote PLEASEEEE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation I need your urgent vote PLEASEEEE!!!!!

Dear friends,

I have participated in a song contest by German Bild Journal (40Mio readers everyday) and TOBIS Film. I had to write a song related to the brand new movie "August Rush" or "Klang des Herzens".

I was chosen among thousands as one of the 9 finalists (can still not believe this!!!)

Please, please, please vote for my song (it's the third one by Mikel, called Herzenstakt).

http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/leut...ens-video.html

Just make your cross under my picture and then go to the bottom of the page. Here you enter the number shown and press "abstimmen".

First price is a trip to New York, a good chance to meet some of you guys finally!

I would appreciate you encouraging also some friends to give me their vote.

Thank you so much in advance!

Jimi75
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi75
    Dear friends,

I have participated in a song contest by German Bild Journal (40Mio readers everyday) and TOBIS Film. I had to write a song related to the brand new movie "August Rush" or "Klang des Herzens".

I was chosen among thousands as one of the 9 finalists (can still not believe this!!!)

Please, please, please vote for my song (it's the third one by Mikel, called Herzenstakt).

http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/leut...ens-video.html

Just make your cross under my picture and then go to the bottom of the page. Here you enter the number shown and press "abstimmen".

First price is a trip to New York, a good chance to meet some of you guys finally!

I would appreciate you encouraging also some friends to give me their vote.

Thank you so much in advance!

Jimi75
    Done and done.. i'll spread the word a bit. I am at the shop and have no speakers so I didn't actualy get to listen, but I open and ryn the player through, and then voted. I will be at 2 other IP's today on 2 other machines and will do the same there.. I will also put up a post in my main forum.. might get a vote or two that way.

Post Thanks / Like

For some strange reason the X box did not appear in Internet Explorer using Vista.. I was able to vote thru Firefox though.

Good luck Jimi!

Jimmie Vaughan Strat , Squire 51
    Epi 56 GoldTop, SX "Vintage" Jazz Bass
    Zager 50, Guild GAD30R (Excellent)
    G-Dec 3 Thirty, Valve Junior & Cab
    Crate PowerBlock, Crate V33H
    JamVox, Studio GX With Mods/Farm 2.0.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Justaguyin_nc
    For some strange reason the X box did not appear in Internet Explorer using Vista.. I was able to vote thru Firefox though.

Good luck Jimi!

Same exactthing happened to me..

Might be a good time for anyone still using explorer to upgrade to Firefox/Flox, Opera or one of the others. They'll be much more secure and less prove to virus and be able to vote all in the same whack! *G*

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

I voted! I think anyway... I can't read German.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

You got my vote! Good tune, too. Best of luck!
    helliott in Hamilton
    Guitars -- 2 PRS CE 24s 85/15 pups, PRS semi-hollow CE 22, Fender Baja Telecaster; Gibson Les Paul Standard; 80s Strat updated with custom 69 pups, Anniversary Strat with Fat 50s, Epiphone Sheraton re-issue; Yamaha 5-string bass; Yamaha TBS 6 and 12 string acoustics,Takamine acoustic, Fender nylon string acoustic
    Amps -- Mesa Boogie Lone Star; Boss Katana 100, Peavey Blueamaster 2x10, Line 6 Helix
    Pedals etc: Mosfet Full Drive 2; Ibanez Tube Screamer; Fairfield Barbershop OD, Diamond Compressor; Voodo Sparkledrive, Boss Digital Delay DD7; Boss TU2 Chromatic Tuner; Cry Baby wah

Post Thanks / Like

I have the same problem using XP. No way to vote.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

I listened to all of them before I voted. I voted for you.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

You are way behind number one 1 in percentage of votes, though!? NOT GOOD! Come on guys, have all of your extended families vote for Mikel!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    I voted! I think anyway... I can't read German.
    +1!

Prost!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much guys! I can not believe the chain reaction going on here....thanks a thousand times!!!!!

PROST!
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

I just voted but you're still way behind that first guy. Good luck. I'd love to hook up with you for drinks in NY if you win.
    Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am voting right now and heard great things about the American version of that "August Rush" movie and plan to see it. Thanks for asking, and glad to help.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Im using XP but cant vote???
    Git-tires EC Custom Strat, Gibson ES-335, Custom built Tele, Fender Highway 1 P-Bass, Martin 000-28EC Acoustic, Gibson SG Classic
    Hearin aids-AmphsCustom hand built 5E3 Magic Markie Mojotone Amph, Fender Blackline dripedge 69 Princeton Reverb, 69 SF/DE Vibro-Champ, 64 Blackface Deluxe reverb, 64 Princeton 6G2 Fender, D'Lite ODS 22, Rumble 60 Bass amph
    EffectsBoss CH1 Chorus, Boss DD-3 Delay, Vox wah, Tonebone Classic, TS-9 modded, Bad Bob,Sweetsound Mojo-vibe, Boss RC-20XL Loopstation, Peterson Strobstomp, ZYS pedal, Keeley Comp, Boss LS-2, Zendrive, Menatone Howie

Post Thanks / Like

Voted dude. Worked in Firefox.......I think.
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw
    I am voting right now and heard great things about the American version of that "August Rush" movie and plan to see it. Thanks for asking, and glad to help.

P.S. Safari worked fine.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Done
    Ron Paul is like Kryptonite to Tyranny

Guitars:
    MIM Fender Stratocaster, Ibanez AS73, Fender F210, Martin Backpaker Steel-String

Amps:
    Behringer V-Tone 2x10 60W, Marshall G10 MkII, Danelectro E-Studio Honeytone.

Pedals:
    Danelectro Corned Beef reverb, Johnson flanger, DOD FX25 envelope filter, Behringer Hellbabe wah, Digitech Bad Monkey

Post Thanks / Like

voted for ya

Post Thanks / Like

Jimi, you got my vote. I will tell friends as well. Good luck!
    "I happen to have perfect situational awareness, Lana. Which cannot be taught, by the way. Like a poet's ... mind for ... to make the perfect words." - Sterling Archer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast