Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

What guitar Christmas present awaits you? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What guitar Christmas present awaits you?

Post Thanks / Like

This reminds me of something my wife pointed out last night. I didn't make a wish list this year.

:

I think gas finally got the best of me because I just ended up wheeling and dealing a lot this year and those items simply never made it to my wish list. Wow.
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm wonder if I still got time to request Guitar Hero III for the PC... sigh

Might be the only guitar I ever get to strum right..
    then again...

Jimmie Vaughan Strat , Squire 51
    Epi 56 GoldTop, SX "Vintage" Jazz Bass
    Zager 50, Guild GAD30R (Excellent)
    G-Dec 3 Thirty, Valve Junior & Cab
    Crate PowerBlock, Crate V33H
    JamVox, Studio GX With Mods/Farm 2.0.

Post Thanks / Like

I told my wife I was going to get her the matching dustpan to go with the broom I got her last year...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

J/K
    Ron Paul is like Kryptonite to Tyranny

Guitars:
    MIM Fender Stratocaster, Ibanez AS73, Fender F210, Martin Backpaker Steel-String

Amps:
    Behringer V-Tone 2x10 60W, Marshall G10 MkII, Danelectro E-Studio Honeytone.

Pedals:
    Danelectro Corned Beef reverb, Johnson flanger, DOD FX25 envelope filter, Behringer Hellbabe wah, Digitech Bad Monkey

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, the boxes are starting to show up on our doorstep daily now...Stew-Mac, GFS, Amazon.com, Midway USA....

I asked for several items for guitar projects, and it looks like Mrs. Bloozcat is coming through.

If all goes well, I'll have all of the remaining hardware and electronics for my Tele project. I'll have a router attachment for my Dremel tool (very handy for guitar related projects), bridge parts for my Alvarez acoustic project, and several other music and non-music related items.

Mrs. Bloozcat isn't exactly suffering this Christmas either....

I bought her four nice dresses, and a pair of blue topaz earings in gold and diamond settings. I also bought her all the things she had on a wish list she'd given me as well.

I think Santa's chartering an extra sleigh just for our house...

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

I got an unexpected gift at work - $50 fifty certificate at the music store down the street from work. I know it's not much, but it's either some strings and things, down payment on an amp or guitar,...
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

I opened mine a bit early...........................I got a Radial Tonebone Trimode! Awesome sounding dirt box it is............................
    Guitars: 2008 Gibson SG Classic, 2006 Gibson Les Paul Standard LE, 2002 Gibson SG Supreme, 2001 Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus, 1996 Les Paul Studio Gem, American Deluxe Double Fat Strat, Bluesville "Super" Strat Copy, MIK Fender "Limited Edition" Tele, JD Bluesville "Night Pilot", Yamaha AES 820, Steinberger Spirit GT Pro, Taylor 355CE, Ovation 1897 Adamas, Ovation CC057 Celebrity

Amps: Axe FX centered rack rig, Mesa 4x12 cab. Germino Club 40, Johnson JM150 Millennium, Johnson JM250 Millennium, Gibson Titan Medalist Frankenstein.

Effects: Tonebone Trimode, EH Holy Grail, Boss CH-1, Dunlop Crybaby Classic, Framptone Amp Switcher, THD Hot Plate, Yamaha AG Stomp Acoustic Processor, Boss BCB-60 Pedal Board.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman

A new EBMM Luke?! Spud, you are one lucky man.
    Guitars: Ibanez SCA220BP, Modded Squier Bullet Strat, Ibanez ARX100CA

Amps:
    G-DEC 30

Videos/messing around with gear:
    http://www.youtube.com/wwwdwhite
    My Music:
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=498962

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sblack
    A new EBMM Luke?! Spud, you are one lucky man.
    Well....luck really has nothing to do with it. Bank robbing! That's where it's at I tell ya.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow Spud! That's one fine instrument. One of my favs.
    Guitars: '05 MIA Fender Strat HSS, '04 MIA Fender Strat SSS, '03 Burns Steer, '83 Hondo LP copy (project)

Amps: Fender Blues Jr., Line 6 Spider II 112

Pedals: Boss BD-2, Boss CS-3, Boss DS-1, Ibanez TS9DX, Ibanez AW7, Ibanez FZ7, DigiTech Bad Monkey, BYOC Lazy Sprocket (in progress - almost there), Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm curious Spud...

Did your wife make you sign some contract in blood for that guitar and head? WOW, just WOW...those are nice...:

DVM...

Is this the guitar that your wife "allowed" you to test out a while before it was put under "wraps" for Christmas? There's just something about a gold top LP with P-90's...

You know it occurred to me as I've read through this thread, that we're all pretty blessed to have spouses and family who are so good to us.

As Tiny Tim said, "God bless us, everyone."

I'd say He really has...:

Post Thanks / Like

My wife and I decided not to buy anything for eacht other, only for the kids. I personally ordered Bandstand and a new master keyboard in early December.

But now that I won the money with the contest, I plan on buying a nice Taylor Acoustic guitar.

Maybe, but only maybe there will also be an Xotic BB preamp under the Christmas tree.....who knows......

Did I hear bells ringing????
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bloozcat
    I'm curious Spud...

Did your wife make you sign some contract in blood for that guitar and head? WOW, just WOW...those are nice...:
    Nothing of the sort. It's really elementary. I'm a man - this is my castle - I do as I please. You have to remember that I've been single for 45 years and nobody should even try to change me. It just won't work.

Disclaimer:
    No relationships were harmed in the purchase of this gift.:

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing of the sort. It's really elementary. I'm a man - this is my castle - I do as I please. You have to remember that I've been single for 45 years and nobody should even try to change me. It just won't work.
    Lol... SURE.... ahem.. denial
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

this is my castle
    Long Live King Spud!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Spud, I'm going to try that ... not...

Post Thanks / Like

Long live the King!
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

It might be because of the giant plastic "realistic" head, but I find The Burger King to be the single creepiest corporate spokesthing out there.

You still rule though Spud.:
    "I happen to have perfect situational awareness, Lana. Which cannot be taught, by the way. Like a poet's ... mind for ... to make the perfect words." - Sterling Archer

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess I do have an Xmas present coming... my new Heatseeker Head! It's the same amp, just a new "head-cab" for the amp intestines, plus an effects loop.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast