Thread: Althrax B minor jam

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Althrax B minor jam

Been a while since I recorded something. Not too happy about it but what the heck!

Found this backing track on
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=771249

I used the Plexi Marshall model on the Line 6 Gear Box software. I turned down the tone knob a bit on my guitar to mellow down the tone a bit.

So how does it sound?
    Last edited by Robert; December 18th, 2007 at 12:35 PM.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, a Box.net question - do you like it better to link directly to the mp3 file or to that "Box" that has the links for "Play" and "Download" on it?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Hey, a Box.net question - do you like it better to link directly to the mp3 file or to that "Box" that has the links for "Play" and "Download" on it?
    I prefer the direct link download. I can easily listen to the file in iTunes once the download is done.
    "I happen to have perfect situational awareness, Lana. Which cannot be taught, by the way. Like a poet's ... mind for ... to make the perfect words." - Sterling Archer

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, anyone else feel different?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert

So how does it sound?
    Sounds like I'm far,far away from all this ice and snow......... in a little basement coffee bar enjoying a cool beverage while a swingin' group gets a jam on, oblivious to the crowd that's gathering at the crowded door, craning their necks to see what's going on inside........
    Thanks, Robert.
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Old Dude! I thought I got a good tone going there. As always, I don't dig the playing though.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I did.
    I hear ya' though...
    I record something alot of times, go back and listen to it later, and say "what the hello! was I thinkin'?
    Usually I wasn't, I was just havin' fun..... hey.... I'm just sayin'.....
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal