Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Bm collab tune

Thread: Bm collab tune

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

ok, converted to mp3.. duh..
    http://www.box.net/shared/sjvr0io8wc

Post Thanks / Like

Great to get you guys involved. Good job. If we keep it up one of these days we'll be able to see Jimi's level from here! Gotta keep working in the woodshed. And thanks to OG for a great track.
    helliott in Hamilton
    Guitars -- 2 PRS CE 24s 85/15 pups, PRS semi-hollow CE 22, Fender Baja Telecaster; Gibson Les Paul Standard; 80s Strat updated with custom 69 pups, Anniversary Strat with Fat 50s, Epiphone Sheraton re-issue; Yamaha 5-string bass; Yamaha TBS 6 and 12 string acoustics,Takamine acoustic, Fender nylon string acoustic
    Amps -- Mesa Boogie Lone Star; Boss Katana 100, Peavey Blueamaster 2x10, Line 6 Helix
    Pedals etc: Mosfet Full Drive 2; Ibanez Tube Screamer; Fairfield Barbershop OD, Diamond Compressor; Voodo Sparkledrive, Boss Digital Delay DD7; Boss TU2 Chromatic Tuner; Cry Baby wah

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job, guys!:
    Jimi, I didn't understand you at first about the reload, and the other guys takes were on there when I caught it. I doubt I would've tried to change it anyway, I'd be afraid I'd mess up and lose your solo.
    Ted, you said your solo didn't have a bright EQ to it, but it reminded me of B.B. King, the way your phrasing sounded.
    eichaan, I listened to you solo, it sounded good, but I don't have an account w/ soundclick, and couldn't figure out how to get your part downloaded to try and sync it w/ the BT. Sorry.... good playing, tho, nice sound.
    Thanks to everybody who played.
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Well, since Helliot left about 50 sec. or so at the end, I just filled it up and faded it out at the end. I'm not in a league with these guys, but I figure it's still better than 50 sec. of just the BT....

Recorded with my Epi '56 Goldtop into my Valve Jr. and out through the Drive 2x12 cab. I doubled up the Behringer TO100 Tube Overdrive and my ZYS in the "cool" MOSFET clipping mode for the distortion, and added a smidge of delay. The first part is on the neck pickup with the treble rolled all the way off for that old EC "woman tone", and the second part is on the bridge pickup with the tone up at about three-quarters.

DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds great, Voodoo. That Goldtop rails very nicely.
    helliott in Hamilton
    Guitars -- 2 PRS CE 24s 85/15 pups, PRS semi-hollow CE 22, Fender Baja Telecaster; Gibson Les Paul Standard; 80s Strat updated with custom 69 pups, Anniversary Strat with Fat 50s, Epiphone Sheraton re-issue; Yamaha 5-string bass; Yamaha TBS 6 and 12 string acoustics,Takamine acoustic, Fender nylon string acoustic
    Amps -- Mesa Boogie Lone Star; Boss Katana 100, Peavey Blueamaster 2x10, Line 6 Helix
    Pedals etc: Mosfet Full Drive 2; Ibanez Tube Screamer; Fairfield Barbershop OD, Diamond Compressor; Voodo Sparkledrive, Boss Digital Delay DD7; Boss TU2 Chromatic Tuner; Cry Baby wah