Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

How many guitars do you own? - Page 10

View Poll Results: How many guitars do you own?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 -3

37 25.34%
  • 4 - 7

62 42.47%
  • 8 - 12

24 16.44%
  • 13 - 20

12 8.22%
  • 21 or more

11 7.53%
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: How many guitars do you own?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by t_ross33
    5 per my sig. 2 'lectric, 2 'coustic and one bass.

Coming soon to a household near me: something strat-o-spheric and some kinda solid bucking LP clone. And something P90'd. And something like a sweet Nashville Power Tele would be cool. I haven't had a 12-string in a while either. Maybe a resonator guitar, and another solid body bucker I can leave in open G ....
    Trev
    UPDATE: add one MIM Strat and one Gretsch 5120 to the herd. I DID mod my tele with a P90, so that sorta counts... have to work on the rest of that list
    Electrics: Hagstrom Ultra Swede (Gold Eagle Burst) Gretsch 5120 Electromatic (Orange) Custom Nashville Blackout Telecaster (Black, Stat mid/neck p'ups; Lil Puncher (Modern Vintage) bridge p'up; Wilkinson Compensated Bridge w/ 3 brass saddles, Warmoth Vintage Modern Birdseye Maple Neck) Fender MIM Stratocaster (Blue Agave, Rosewood Fretboard, Fender Tex-Mex p'ups; GFS Trem/Block Kit) Highland Spitfire (semi-hollow, flame maple top w/ bubinga inlay)
    Acoustics:Washburn D10CEQSB, Yamaha FG160E
    Bass: Westone Spectrum ST, Warwick Rockbass Corvette Basic Active
    Amps: Vox NT15H/V112NT Night Train, Peavey Bandit 112, Hartke HyDrive 210C Bass Amp, Vox DA5

Post Thanks / Like

i have 16 guitars and one amp

Post Thanks / Like

Right now 5 electric, 2 acoustics, and 1 bass

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

For the last 5 or 6 posters:

pics or did not happen.

:

Post Thanks / Like

Fourteen at last count

Post Thanks / Like

3 Electrics (so far) and 1 acoustic (never gets played but I've had it since the 70's). http://s327.photobucket.com/albums/k...=uitars007.jpg
    -Steve

Guitars: Carvin BoltPlus-T, Floyd Rose DST-3, Xaviere XV870, Fender Acoustic
    Amp: Vox AD50VT 212, V-Amp 2
    Pedals/Effects: Wasabi Overdrive, HellBabe Wah, Digitech Hot Head, Danelectro Fab Chorus

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by scgmhawk
    3 Electrics (so far) and 1 acoustic (never gets played but I've had it since the 70's). http://s327.photobucket.com/albums/k...=uitars007.jpg
    Steve, you know how lazy we are! Pics in post!

And the rest of you with still no pics, get with the program!

:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad
    For the last 5 or 6 posters:

pics or did not happen.

:
    +1 :

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

1 acoustic. No electrics yet.
    RIG 1:
    Guitar: Epiphone Ebony G-400 SG "Fast Eddie"
    Amplifier: Peavey Vypyr 15
    Effects: I think the amplifier has a bunch built in....

RIG 2:
    Guitar: Epiphone Ebony Dreadnought "Cinder"
    Amplifier: Big Hole in Center of Guitar
    Effects: Various Picks & Gnarled Fingers

:

Post Thanks / Like

Four for me.

Maton MS2000 Deluxe with Seymour Duncans
    Maton BB1200 with Brierley B90's and Sperzels
    Squier Strat with GFS Fat PAF and Dimarzio Fast Track + Wilkinson bridge.
    Vantage bass with, umm, (gasp) no mods....

Also..

Peavey Ultra 112 (main amp)
    Home made 50W tube head (based on a JCM800 with Fender style 6L6 output stage)
    Peavey 210W Bass head.
    1960 Vase 4x12 Quad with original alnico's. (I run the Ultra into this)
    Custom 1x15 bass bin

Try as I might I don't seem to be able to hotlink images from Flickr to here so if you're interested you'll just have to click I'm afraid

The Maton's hanging out together with some amps in the background

A shot of the family before I got the BB1200 and before I extensively modified the Squier. here

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scgmhawk
    scgmhawk, how does that Jet King play? I've been looking around for a new guitar, something with an unusual shape.
    Guitars: Epiphone SG-400 Custom; Epiphone Firebird V; 1996 Gibson LP Standard; Avion 4; Yamaha FG-301B acoustic

FX: TS-808; Big Muff (Triangle Version); Red Llama; Green Ringer Octave Up (Clones); Maxon Phaser; Maxon Compressor; Tremulus Lune Tremolo; Line 6 POD II

Amp: (Somewhere in another country) Hiwatt 100W head, Marshall 4x12 cab

My noise here

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ch0jin

Try as I might I don't seem to be able to hotlink images from Flickr to here so if you're interested you'll just have to click I'm afraid
    Let me help. I haz skilz.

I'll admit, flickr can make it difficult to hotlink. In this sitch, I viewed the page source and did a search for".jpg," then copied the url.

Post Thanks / Like

Keep the pix coming people!

Making me G-A-S!!!!

Here's mine:

I know.....nothing special, but it does have Grover tuners!!!!!!:
    Last edited by Viking Power; February 19th, 2009 at 01:57 PM.
    RIG 1:

RIG 2:

:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gil Janus
    I only have 3. I know, it's not a lot - but I'm still re-learning the guitar - I still need a Telecaster so I can get some Twang into my life :

1973 Léro Model 58 Acoustic
    2005 Squier '51 in Black
    2006 Squier Standard Strat in Cherry Sunburst

Gil, the new guy on the block
    When I first replied to this thread, I only has the 3. In July of 2008, I won a Fender VG Strat in Blizzard Pearl (my choice of color) from the Fender Forum site. This is the first thing that's worth anything that I have won since high school.

It is my best guitar, looks, feels and sounds wonderful. The neck is to die for - rolled edges, nice and smooth. :

And here's a picture to satisfy the peanut gallery. : And I still need that Telecaster But, I think that the Fender Super Champ XD amp will be my next purchase - it should help relieve some of that pent up GAS.

Gil
    Last edited by Gil Janus; February 19th, 2009 at 02:09 PM.
    Where ever you go, there you are

a 1973 Léro Model 58 Dreadnought; a 1998 Ovation 1861 Standard Balladeer Natural; Taka - a 2005 Squier '51 Black
    Yume - a 2006 Squier Standard Strat Cherryburst; Houbi - a 2008 Fender VG Strat Blizzard Pearl won via fender.com

Pedals: Home made board; Visual Sound 1 Spot Power; Danelectro Chicken Salad, Fab Chorus, Echo & Flange; DVM Phasers To STUN; EHX LPB-1; Fender PT-100 Tuner
    Amps: Fender Super Champ XD; Vox DA-5 in Camo
    Computer: Apple MacBook Pro, PowerMac G4; Line6 Toneport KB37; M-Audio Black Box Pedal Board, Trigger Finger & DX4 Monitors
    Software: Ableton Live Lite; Apple Garageband; Cockos Reaper; Line6 Gearbox/POD Farm with Model Packs
    GAS: Squier Classic Vibe '50s Tele; Barber Tone Press Pedal; DigiTech Bad Monkey Pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gil Janus
    When I first replied to this thread, I only has the 3. In July of 2008, I won a Fender VG Strat in Blizzard Pearl (my choice of color) from the Fender Forum site. This is the first thing that's worth anything that I have won since high school.

It is my best guitar, looks, feels and sounds wonderful. The neck is to die for - rolled edges, nice and smooth. :

And here's a picture to satisfy the peanut gallery. : And I still need that Telecaster But, I think that the Fender Super Champ XD amp will be my next purchase - it should help relieve some of that pent up GAS.

Gil
    Looks great Gil! Congrats on winning it!
    RIG 1:

RIG 2:

:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad
    Let me help. I haz skilz.

I'll admit, flickr can make it difficult to hotlink. In this sitch, I viewed the page source and did a search for".jpg," then copied the url.
    Awesome thanks Brian!

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

I may be down to my lowest number of electrics in three years very soon. It is that time to "flip" and the Wildkat may be on its way out. That will leave me with two - the Strat and the Dot. The room is starting to seem empty.

I still have the Epi and the Orpheum acoustics.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice gits guys I sold one now I am down to five plus my bass.

M
    Last edited by M29; May 27th, 2009 at 08:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's part of them........I've got more, but haven't counted for awhile........

Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast