Thread: Darwin awards

Post Thanks / Like

Default Darwin awards

The 2007 list is now ready for your disbelief. If that isn't enough the archives are included as well.

Darwin awards.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Some crazy stuff. Do you think these are for real? Could be just made up stuff, I imagine.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

So far as I know the Darwin Awards are always based on actual news stories. Truth is always stranger than fiction. You couldn't make up some of these stories.
    "I happen to have perfect situational awareness, Lana. Which cannot be taught, by the way. Like a poet's ... mind for ... to make the perfect words." - Sterling Archer

Post Thanks / Like

i'm [partially] kicking myself, in that i used to own a book which was a compilation of darwin award stories [and could otherwise go and reference it right now], but i left a large group of books with an old friend who had a very extended hospital stay after a horrid car accident, and never got those books back [including the darwin award book] if i remember right [it's been several years ago now] they broke the stories down to those that were urban legends, those that were possibly true, and those that came from actual news clippings. but then the ole memory banks are dedicated to certain things, and i'm not positive i'm remembering that 100% correctly.
    2006 Washburn WD55SW Augusta, 2006 Washburn J28S12DL, Washburn EA20SDL,
    2008 American Standard Fender Telecaster
    2008 Rondo Limited Edition SST, G&L ASAT Semi-Hollow, Gibson LP Ultra