Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Yep, another Les Paul copy (ESP LTD)

Thread: Yep, another Les Paul copy (ESP LTD)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yep, another Les Paul copy (ESP LTD)

Id decided a couple months ago I was going to get a good, higher quality solid body guitar. As much as I like my Agile hollowbody and Washburn HB, now that Im actually starting to play here and there I got concerned about reliability and feedback. I figured I'd just get a LP Studio, can't go wrong, right? And of course, I got talked into the LTD EC- 1000 instead. I was suspicious when he mentioned it, but when he showed me THIS one, with the satin finish and same Duncans that i have in my HB, instead of the EMG's, I gave it a shot. Loved it, and 2 months later still do. Theres a couple shots of it in my pics....Oh yes and it saved me a few hundred bucks too!
    Might forget your birthday, might not tell you that your pretty, but baby that dont mean that I ain't been thinkin bout me...

www.myspace.com/jamieoue

Post Thanks / Like

That looks like a really sweet guitar, Jamie.
    I've never owned an ESP, but they are supposed to be one of the best guitars made for the price, esp. the LTD line.
    Congrats, now you can get some of those "screamin' solos" from your amph.
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Looks good! Are those Seymour Duncan pickups?

Which ones?

Congrats!

Post Thanks / Like

I have the ESP version of this guitar. It is a dream guitar that I would never ever sell!
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Yup the jb-4 and the um...the 59 or whatever. Also I was like whatever about the locking tuners. My other giutars stay in pretty good tune. But this one stay REALLY in tune, and holy moly, is it easy to change strings!
    Last edited by Jamie O; January 17th, 2008 at 09:04 PM.
    Might forget your birthday, might not tell you that your pretty, but baby that dont mean that I ain't been thinkin bout me...

www.myspace.com/jamieoue