Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cool Cat pedals - how cool is this!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    I've been told sometime in March.
    Just a quick "bump" to ask: did you ever get the pedals?
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Not yet, I'll have to check back with the store to see what's going on.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

She only has 5.....I am down to 3....and none of them are being used.

I really need a bad monkey tho...even if it is just for a test run and I am gassing for a Wah really badly too....
    Guitars: 2002 Les Paul Studio Limited Color's Edition | 2004 Greg Bennett Avion Les Paul Copy | S101 Telecaster project | 2004 Washburn D46 Acoustic

Amplification: Epiphone Valve Jr. Head and Cabinet | VOX AD30VT

Effects: Rocktron Delay | BBE Free Fuzz | Big Muff Pi | Boss Flanger | Bad Monkey | Jekyll and Hyde | Cry Baby Wah | Boss EQ | Behrenger TU300 Tuner |

Post Thanks / Like

How come I can hear the clips & you guys don t , well i like mostly the vibe , tremolo & disto..

Interesting ..

Ciao

Blazes:
    My SoundClick -- Rubber Band -- Jazz Trio

--Quebec made 1978 Norman B-30 , Martin Dc 15E , Suzuki Archtop
    -- Fender Start Reissue 57 , Ibanez AR 300 , Peavy Falcon ,Xaviere Xv600,
    -- Fender Telecaster , Charvel_Jackson , Framus Lapsteel
    --Rc boost,Ts9 ,Coolcat-ToD,GGG Fuzz Face, Boss Ce2 , Rc Booster ,Tone driver , Boss dd2 , Boss Gt8 (effects _effects loop)
    --Amp:Traynor Ycv40 wr -- Blackstar HT5-- Car :Toyota Tercel 1999..

/ `--'(
    < [] []////////|:::-)
    \_.--.(

Post Thanks / Like

Default danelectro cool cat

They look like a revamped FAB peddle, sound is great and the price,these are a good deal !!!
    : You're not havin' fun til they have dialed 911

GuitarsGibson 335, OLP MM2 Ernie Ball 4 string bass,Sx Tele style modified, and a Copley Strat style, Epi Les Paul custom, Harmony Stratatone

Amps Fender Stage 185,Fender BXR300C bass amp, Marshall G100R cd Head, Randall commander II, 'Custom made' boutique 15 watt class A combo w/ 12" Swamp Thang speaker, Tube rider head, KUSTOM 2X10 cab ( Tube Tone speakers ), 4X12 'All Eminence' cab, 4X10 'All Eminence' cab, Kay 703c amp...

Pedals DOD FX 64 Stereo Chorus,FX 75B Flanger, FX 20C Phaser,FX 66 Flashback Fuzz, FX 55 Distortion, BOSS rc-2 Looper, BOSS AC 2 Acoustic modeler, BOSS AW-2 Auto-wah, ARION MOC-1 Octave and a Digitech DIGIDELAY...
    Misc: A KEES Australian built Theremin...

Post Thanks / Like

Just another bump of this thread. I've seen these pedals show up at one place online. They're actually supposed to be shipping now. I'd really like to check out the fuzz if someplace around here would actually carry them.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

My cool cats are backordered. Apparently they sold out IMMEDIATELY.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to keep bumping this until somebody gets them. I did notice that they are in stock at Musician's Friend and Music 123. My next gear purchase will likely be the fuzz, although I'd like a standalone chorus too. My EX-7 does a Big Muff, but I'd like a slightly less over-the-top fuzz. Oddly enough the EX-7 doesn't have a pure chorus either and it's hard to fake with the Uni-Vibe model. The A/DA flanger model is the bee's knees though.

Post Thanks / Like

ordered the Fuzz from MF this morning and received a confirmation that it is in stock and shipping....
    Guitars: A Few
    Amps: A Couple
    Pedals/Effects: Sure

We've done four already, but now we're steady, and then they went one-two-three-four....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big K
    ordered the Fuzz from MF this morning and received a confirmation that it is in stock and shipping....
    Please let us know what you think of it!

Post Thanks / Like

Brown Truck found me.... spent 15 quick minutes with the CF-1 Fuzz pedal...

initial observations: built like a tank compared to the plastic cased Dano pedals, solid click switch, plenty of dirt, bright led, smooth control pots, cleans up quite well dropping guitar volume knob... best $30 I've spent in forever...

I'll be adding a couple more of these in the near future....

We've done four already, but now we're steady, and then they went one-two-three-four....

Post Thanks / Like

I just got the Fuzz and the Drive!

I'm with ya, Big K. Built like a tank, solid switch and great smooth tone! Both these pedals has ol' Rob impressed with a big grin...

Post Thanks / Like

Must . . . have . . . fuzz . . . clips!

Post Thanks / Like

Robert - does the Drive pedal sound as good as the slide clip on the Dano site? the tone on that clip is great...

I'm GASsing to add both the Drive & Distortion models to the bunch, but probably need to spend some time with the Fuzz before placing another order..

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, it sounds really good, the Drive. It's well worth the admission price.

Post Thanks / Like

thank you sir.

Post Thanks / Like

one more here asking for the sound/video clips!

Post Thanks / Like

I am liking the clips of the Metal and Distortion pedals very much. Want a distortion to replace the Dano fabtone I recently 'bayed (was disappointed with that one). I also have a recently won Dano Dan-echo to look forward to:

There something about Dano pedals I really like...
    Guitars Gordon Smith GS1.5-40, Peavey Generation EXP, Ovation Celebrity electro

Amps Behringer GM110

Effects Danelectro Blue Paisley pure drive, Danelectro Cool Cat CD1 Distortion, Danelectro Black Paisley liquid metal, Danelectro Cool Cat chorus(original 18v model), Danelectro Dan Echo delay, Line 6 Toneport GX,

Post Thanks / Like

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast