Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
A song from 2005

Thread: A song from 2005

Post Thanks / Like

Wink A song from 2005

Here is a song I call Ravin'. It was recorded with a Loop From Frooty Loops. I just set that loop up once. Now I used my 1981 Westbury Deluxe, Mostly using thge Dimarzio X2n. I had a Marshall Valvestate 8240. I sed a Shure sm58 to mike it. The Settings on the amp I can never forget. The contour was all the way low and everything else was up to 10! Except the volume.

I am NOT blowing my own horn at all here, BUT I did the loop That took about 10 mins. I listened to that maybe twice I recorded Once! It was luck i think how it all fit in, an if you listen closely you will hear how I stuttered here and there. But as I listened and heard the guitar sound through the headphones It was made for each other!!!

I am really happy and honored that you asked my setup I really am pressed for time but Thanks! A Million!!!!!!
    Mark

mkunie@verizon.net

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mak1965
    I am really happy and honored that you asked my setup I really am pressed for time but Thanks! A Million!!!!!!
    Mark

mkunie@verizon.net
    Thanks for taking the time Mark, I think it all set up nice in this song...
    I am a Pink Floyd atmospheric? type fan...
    This kinda music through headphones just works for me! Thanks again!!

This justa rocks..

Jimmie Vaughan Strat , Squire 51
    Epi 56 GoldTop, SX "Vintage" Jazz Bass
    Zager 50, Guild GAD30R (Excellent)
    G-Dec 3 Thirty, Valve Junior & Cab
    Crate PowerBlock, Crate V33H
    JamVox, Studio GX With Mods/Farm 2.0.

Post Thanks / Like

Whoa, very cool! Nice job on that, Mark.
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!