Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Vox AD50VT + Das Fuzz... video clip inside!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vox AD50VT + Das Fuzz... video clip inside!

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Vox AD50VT + Das Fuzz... video clip inside!

Holy Spaghetti, gentlemen - this Das Fuzz pedal ROX!

I made a little video clip for your enjoyment .... hope you like! Using the Boutique amp model for some initial crunch. Then kick on the Fuzz after a while. No other pedals used. I am in love with my Das Fuzz!

http://www.dolphinstreet.com/media/d...small_clip.wmv
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

That sounds killer, Robert!

lol, I like the "shred" comments,,,nice job

Post Thanks / Like

Robert
    I'm not kidding. IF you were in Umea right now you'd be playing with someone that is either huge or would be soon. How do you stay so smooth? Are you giging often?

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Heh, Spudman, I appreciate your support!

Stay smooth? I don't know - beer? I gig once every 2 months. Don't practice much, but I used to practice like a maniac 15 years ago. Maybe something stuck.

Funny you should say that about Umea - I always had a hard time finding people to play with there. Ever since I moved to Canada, I don't have any trouble getting work as a player.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.

Post Thanks / Like

hey robert....didn't know you were on the gear page....just saw your post there....noticed your link to thefret.net in your sig....maybe we should all put thefret.net link in our sigs on other forums....

BTW...with your new shredder style i think you need to look more the part....something like this.

ww
    Last edited by warren0728; March 23rd, 2006 at 06:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Heh, Spudman, I appreciate your support!

Stay smooth? I don't know - beer? I gig once every 2 months. Don't practice much, but I used to practice like a maniac 15 years ago. Maybe something stuck.

Funny you should say that about Umea - I always had a hard time finding people to play with there. Ever since I moved to Canada, I don't have any trouble getting work as a player.
    Excellent yet again Robert!! Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I made a little video clip for your enjoyment .... hope you like! Using the Boutique amp model for some initial crunch. Then kick on the Fuzz after a while. No other pedals used. I am in love with my Das Fuzz!

Great, but something made me wonder: When you play without any pedal, it sounds like there is a delay and a reverb. But the AD50VT does not have this combination. So: What the hell are you doing? Or is it just a short delay so that my ears and my brain are deceived?

Have you the setting for the first part (you say bluesy) on the neck pup? I like this very much.
    Greetings

Christian

Guitars: Fender Telecaster Standard, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Stratocaster, Yamaha Pacifica 412V, Dean Vendetta, J&D LS-1, Collins Stage Western

Amp: Vox Valvetronix AD50VT, Fame GX60R

Pedals: DIY Box of Rock Clone, DIY Linear Power Boster, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Regenerator, Digitech Bad Monkey, Harley Benton OD-100, Harley Benton DD-2, Behringer Hellbabe HB01 Wah, Boss DS-1, Boss TU-2, Boss DD-7, EXH Small Clone

Post Thanks / Like

I used the only the delay on the amp, no reverb.

The amp setting you mean? I have to look at the settings when I get home. I think I turned down the volume knob a bit on the guitar when I played that bluesier stuff.

That Boutique OD is a really nice amp model!

Warren - good one! If I only could grow hair like that!

Post Thanks / Like

I used the only the delay on the amp, no reverb.

The amp setting you mean? I have to look at the settings when I get home. I think I turned down the volume knob a bit on the guitar when I played that bluesier stuff.
    Thanks that would be nice, Robert. Have a sore throat (maybe the flue) and cannot work, so i have the time to test a bit between drinking tee.

Will try this short delay, sounds good.
    Greetings

Christian

Guitars: Fender Telecaster Standard, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Stratocaster, Yamaha Pacifica 412V, Dean Vendetta, J&D LS-1, Collins Stage Western

Amp: Vox Valvetronix AD50VT, Fame GX60R

Pedals: DIY Box of Rock Clone, DIY Linear Power Boster, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Regenerator, Digitech Bad Monkey, Harley Benton OD-100, Harley Benton DD-2, Behringer Hellbabe HB01 Wah, Boss DS-1, Boss TU-2, Boss DD-7, EXH Small Clone

Post Thanks / Like

Warren - good one! If I only could grow hair like that!
    thanks...as you can tell i spend WAY to much time on thefret.net instead of actually working!

BTW....that video was great....

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warren0728

BTW...with your new shredder style i think you need to look more the part....something like this.

ww
    ROFLMFAO!!!! That's just too funny!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Robert - First off, I dig the new 'do!! Hey, Das Fuzz is a really cool-sounding pedal. Pulling back the vol. about midway through video, you were getting some great Robben Ford-ish tones. What setting were you using on your Vox?

Post Thanks / Like

Mit das Fuzz ich habe kein Soloen schkriemen.

My apologies to anyone who really speaks German.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

One must always be on the careful look out for people who claim to be professional photographers. The are sly little deceivers. They do magical things to photographs. Skinny people look fat. Hair challenged people have massive hairstyles. And sometimes you end up in a place you never visited before in your life.

Anyway nice touch up there Warren. But why didn’t take a few pounds off me before posting our jamming session to the world.

UPDATE:

I love that photograph of Robert. " The Master Shreader".
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Marnold - what does that mean!? Isn't that cool name for the pedal - Das Fuzz!

Nelskie, I'll have to check exactly what settings I had on the amp and post this info later when I get home.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Marnold - what does that mean!? Isn't that cool name for the pedal - Das Fuzz!
    It's pseudo German for "With 'Das Fuzz' I have no screaming solos."
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Marnold. My settings on the Boutique OD was (all o'clock) gain 11am, volume 2pm, treble 1pm, bass and mid 10am, and a touch of delay.

Post Thanks / Like

So, do you use a brush, pic, or curry comb on that? ROTFLMAO

Post Thanks / Like

Marnold, Es ist sehr gut.
    Sehen sie mein fruendin. Florida ist nicht Tischlick!
    Last edited by Spudman; October 19th, 2006 at 04:39 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast