Thread: Avatars

Post Thanks / Like

Default Avatars

Hi

Is there any reason I can't see anyone's avatar to the left of their posts (under their names)? Is there something I should set to ON which I haven't? HELP!

Cal

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe your browser is messed up (www.getfirefox.com) or your ISP is blocking the images?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Most likely you need to allow it in the Options pick of the User CP.

Gil

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Robert
    I got FireFox and it's cleared out all my bookmarks... shucks. Never mind, it's about time I had a clear out (so you've actually done me a favor [though I'm not feeling quite that grateful at the moment : ]).

Gil
    You're the man! That's fixed it . Isn't it weird the way every forum works a little differently?

Peace
    Cal

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't know that setting needed to be changed. Thanks Gil!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

You're welcome. I noticed that the default when you get a new account is No Avatars, No in-line images and No signatures. It does speed up the display of a page and reduce the bandwidth served out by the server.

Gil
    Where ever you go, there you are

a 1973 Léro Model 58 Dreadnought; a 1998 Ovation 1861 Standard Balladeer Natural; Taka - a 2005 Squier '51 Black
    Yume - a 2006 Squier Standard Strat Cherryburst; Houbi - a 2008 Fender VG Strat Blizzard Pearl won via fender.com

Pedals: Home made board; Visual Sound 1 Spot Power; Danelectro Chicken Salad, Fab Chorus, Echo & Flange; DVM Phasers To STUN; EHX LPB-1; Fender PT-100 Tuner
    Amps: Fender Super Champ XD; Vox DA-5 in Camo
    Computer: Apple MacBook Pro, PowerMac G4; Line6 Toneport KB37; M-Audio Black Box Pedal Board, Trigger Finger & DX4 Monitors
    Software: Ableton Live Lite; Apple Garageband; Cockos Reaper; Line6 Gearbox/POD Farm with Model Packs
    GAS: Squier Classic Vibe '50s Tele; Barber Tone Press Pedal; DigiTech Bad Monkey Pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cal
    Hey Robert
    I got FireFox and it's cleared out all my bookmarks... shucks. Never mind, it's about time I had a clear out (so you've actually done me a favor [though I'm not feeling quite that grateful at the moment : ]).

Gil
    You're the man! That's fixed it . Isn't it weird the way every forum works a little differently?

Peace
    Cal
    Cal.. when you have Firefox running,click non file and scroll down to ..import and transfer all your bookmarks to Firefox from Internet Explorer:

Guitars: 99 Gibson ES-335,1985 Gibson Les Paul 59 Reissue,Schecter C1 Artist,Squire 51,Peavey Generation Triple/single EX,Fender Deluxe Fat Strat, Cortez Acoustic,Epiphone Acoustic.

Effects: Arion SCH-1 Chorus,Boss BD2,Bad Monkey,Boss DD3 Delay,Boss GE-7 EQ ,Arion SOD-1 overdrive,TC Electronic Nova Repeater Delay,Ibanez Tone-Lok DE7 Delay/Echo.

Amps: B52 AT-212 100watt all Tube ,FMJ SS(being restored),1=Epiphone Valve Junior Head and 2 matching Cabs, Hughes& Kettner Edition Blue 15DFX, Crate V18 112,Fender Super Champ XD,Fender 25R Frontman Series II.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ET335
    Cal.. when you have Firefox running,click non file and scroll down to ..import and transfer all your bookmarks to Firefox from Internet Explorer:
    Thanks ET!
    Cal

Baby Principle: ..If it stinks, change it...
    Guitars: ..Washburn D13S + Washburn R308S..