Thread: N Tune - your tuner pedal is obsolete

Post Thanks / Like

Default N Tune - your tuner pedal is obsolete

Check this new product out. It's a tuner built right into the guitar and you can put it in any guitar. Looks pretty smart.
    http://www.n-tune.com/main/video

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonder how well that works... I'm skeptic ...
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

I just found out that it's about $100. Kind of makes having a room full of guitars that need tuning a royal pain the the butt. I'll probably stick with a pedal but I'll bet these start showing up on high end guitars.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

i'll stick to my cheapo korg chromatic tuner ca-30.... :

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still waiting for my Korg Pitch Black tuner... hope it comes soon!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty cool, but who's that guy in the video? "Most people know me as the monster from Mill Creek, others know me as the Rocketman." Maybe I should start introducing myself like that. "Hi, I'm Rob. Most people know me as the Mid-Atlantic Mangler; others know me as That Noisy Person We All Wish Would Go Away."
    "When I play, I express my feelings very fast." -Yomo Toro

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ro3b
    "Hi, I'm Rob. Most people know me as the Mid-Atlantic Mangler; others know me as That Noisy Person We All Wish Would Go Away."
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if other manufacturers will follow and drive the price down?
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

This kind of looks like the tuner system on the Gibson Robotic Les Paul, with the only exception that the tuners aren't automatic.

I stay with my cheapo tuner that does a brililant job. Considering my guitar's personality ( ) and it's own little intonation world I have to adjust anyway, using a tuner or not.
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)