Thread: Happy Family Day

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Happy Family Day

For those up north that observe it:

Happy Family Day - Feb 18, 2008
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

thanks Strum, actually, my belief is that it is just bullshit election bait, but I'll take it !

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ted s
    thanks Strum, actually, my belief is that it is just bullshit election bait, but I'll take it !
    I didn't know anything about it until Friday. I have some critical parts that are suppose to ship out of Georgetown and Friday they tell me about the Holiday. I refer to it as "Don't Ship to AeroControlex Day" (the company I work for).

Hey, if you get a day off, enjoy it. In fact, I'll observe it tomorrow too.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Family Day has been in effect in Alberta for quite some time now.

The glorious computer company that I work for was good enough to retract one of our fiscal 2008 allocated days off. (to make up for the extra day off)

The Government giveth.. the the 'two consonant' computer company taketh away.

I smell a sick day coming on!
    Last edited by Algonquin; February 18th, 2008 at 05:41 AM.
    Gearlist:
    Electric: Ibanez 'AS103', Fender Dlx Nash Pwr Tele, Fender Squier '62 JV Strat, Squier '51, Squier 60's Classic Vibe Strat, Epi Elite LP Studio, Hagstrom Swede Acoustic: Larrivee LV-03RE, A&L AMI, Yamaha FG340-T Bass: Yamaha BB 450 Amps: Roland JC-120, JC-50, Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Champ XD Pedals: Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive, Transparent Overdrive, Digitech Digiverb, Bad Monkey, Ibanez TS-9, Boss AC-2, CE-5, CS-2, DD-3, DF-2, DS-1, FV-100, GE-7, OC-2, PSM-5, SD-1, TU-2, DVM~BYOC 'Lush Puppy' Chorus

Post Thanks / Like

It's Presidents Day here in the states. Public school is out and I'm guessing there will not be mail service, but a lot of people working for private companies (like me) do not get the day off.

Enjoy Family Day, Canucks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad
    It's Presidents Day here in the states. Public school is out and I'm guessing there will not be mail service, but a lot of people working for private companies (like me) do not get the day off.
    Schools around here would normally be in session, but we got a foot plus of snow yesterday so every school district in the area is called off.

In honor of the quasi-holiday, I give you: The Presidents of the United States of America!
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad
    I hear ya' Brian. CB's got the day off, but went into the office anyway because she's a workaholic. I'm the old fashioned kind of "aholic", so I'm sitting here in the office wishing I had a drink!

Happy family day y'all!
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys, I'm enjoying family day today!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

I took off to be with my other family - the SG and the ARC300 (the Dot is in for set-up).

Matt, enjoyed the video.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Family Day, y'all!
    2006 Washburn WD55SW Augusta, 2006 Washburn J28S12DL, Washburn EA20SDL,
    2008 American Standard Fender Telecaster
    2008 Rondo Limited Edition SST, G&L ASAT Semi-Hollow, Gibson LP Ultra