Thread: Does 'Guess the Song' deserve its own section?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Does 'Guess the Song' deserve its own section?

Does 'Guess the Song' deserve its own section?

With almost 4,000 views, this is likely one of the most popular threads here at the Fret.

Sometimes Fretters submissions go for days on end without being replied to (guessed). Is this a result of Folks using the 'New Posts' feature here? I'm not sure.

Is 'Guess the Song' a popular enough thread to hold it's own? I'm a fan of this thread, and would like to see more of it.

Whadya think?
    Gearlist:
    Electric: Ibanez 'AS103', Fender Dlx Nash Pwr Tele, Fender Squier '62 JV Strat, Squier '51, Squier 60's Classic Vibe Strat, Epi Elite LP Studio, Hagstrom Swede Acoustic: Larrivee LV-03RE, A&L AMI, Yamaha FG340-T Bass: Yamaha BB 450 Amps: Roland JC-120, JC-50, Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Champ XD Pedals: Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive, Transparent Overdrive, Digitech Digiverb, Bad Monkey, Ibanez TS-9, Boss AC-2, CE-5, CS-2, DD-3, DF-2, DS-1, FV-100, GE-7, OC-2, PSM-5, SD-1, TU-2, DVM~BYOC 'Lush Puppy' Chorus

Post Thanks / Like

Here's one vote for either it's own section, or perhaps a "sticky" on it to keep it at the top of the "Open Mic" section. it is a pretty popular game and i know i always look for new posts in the thread. good call Algonquin.
    "I happen to have perfect situational awareness, Lana. Which cannot be taught, by the way. Like a poet's ... mind for ... to make the perfect words." - Sterling Archer

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

I made it a "sticky".
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks very much!
    Gearlist:
    Electric: Ibanez 'AS103', Fender Dlx Nash Pwr Tele, Fender Squier '62 JV Strat, Squier '51, Squier 60's Classic Vibe Strat, Epi Elite LP Studio, Hagstrom Swede Acoustic: Larrivee LV-03RE, A&L AMI, Yamaha FG340-T Bass: Yamaha BB 450 Amps: Roland JC-120, JC-50, Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Champ XD Pedals: Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive, Transparent Overdrive, Digitech Digiverb, Bad Monkey, Ibanez TS-9, Boss AC-2, CE-5, CS-2, DD-3, DF-2, DS-1, FV-100, GE-7, OC-2, PSM-5, SD-1, TU-2, DVM~BYOC 'Lush Puppy' Chorus

pes_laul Guest

thats one of my favorites too. maybe a games section would be cool like for guess the song or that one that oldguy made (Ithink he did) where one person would play something and the other would guess what her played and so on. just a thought

-kris

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pes_laul
    thats one of my favorites too. maybe a games section would be cool like for guess the song or that one that oldguy made (Ithink he did) where one person would play something and the other would guess what her played and so on. just a thought

-kris
    that's a good suggestion chris. a seperate section, or sub-forum under open mic for games would be cool. perhaps robert and the other Dark Tower junkies here would enjoy some riddling?
    "I happen to have perfect situational awareness, Lana. Which cannot be taught, by the way. Like a poet's ... mind for ... to make the perfect words." - Sterling Archer

Post Thanks / Like

You guys want a sub-forum under Open Mic called Games? Give me a one-sentence description of suggested content in the "Games" forum.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.

Post Thanks / Like

How about something like...

Riddles, Puzzles, Trivia and other Forum Games

?

pes_laul Guest

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G
    How about something like...

Riddles, Puzzles, Trivia and other Forum Games

?
    yeah I think that would be good.

Post Thanks / Like

Your wish has been granted.

/Your Genie.

Post Thanks / Like

Good call Kris ! that's a great idea.