Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Contribute Challenge
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contribute Challenge

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Contribute Challenge

Ok guys I challenge all the new washouts to make a contribution to the fret.This place is worth it fo-sho

I just made my small contribution and challenge my washout brethen to do the same!! :
    Last edited by mrmudcat; February 21st, 2008 at 05:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

good challenge...and when you donate you get to be bold (your username that is appears bold after you contribute!)

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, and 'ya gets to put up lots more pictures n' stuff, too.........
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

And the donation is not associated with the $50 entry fee that you sent me.

Back to the donation, it's a donation that gives more back than you give.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

We usally try to top each others contributions too.
    :

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Great idea Mud! My small contribution is on its way via PayPal.

Hey Strummy, if this challenge becomes a success don't you think you should get a referral bonus???

BTW Robert, It might be a good idea to create a "Washie Forum" to keep us corralled in...no telling what kind of trouble all these Washouts are gonna be.

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by strumsalot
    Great idea Mud! My small contribution is on its way via PayPal.

Hey Strummy, if this challenge becomes a success don't you think you should get a referral bonus???

BTW Robert, It might be a good idea to create a "Washie Forum" to keep us corralled in...no telling what kind of trouble all these Washouts are gonna be.
    It was a snowball effect and I or others can invite people, but it's up to the forum and the members to make it a place you want to stay, they've done that. Now it's up to the new members to maintain the inviting atmosphere.

I am Strat not due roadhouse anything, even if maple neck Robert was to vintage white feel some sort of bonus was appropriate.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

did it last night. was thinking the exact same thing!
    2006 Washburn WD55SW Augusta, 2006 Washburn J28S12DL, Washburn EA20SDL,
    2008 American Standard Fender Telecaster
    2008 Rondo Limited Edition SST, G&L ASAT Semi-Hollow, Gibson LP Ultra

Post Thanks / Like

cool....more people going bold!....better than going bald!

ww
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

It was a snowball effect and I or others can invite people, but it's up to the forum and the members to make it a place you want to stay, they've done that. Now it's up to the new members to maintain the inviting atmosphere.
    Well said...or is it well wrote...written, anyway great point.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warren0728
    cool....more people going bold!....better than going bald!

ww
    Hey, watch it, I'm bold, bald and proud
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

I just made a donation using my optonline account. Hope you can figure out it was me. Should have left a memo. :
    Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like

I am Strat not due roadhouse anything, even if maple neck Robert was to vintage white feel some sort of bonus was appropriate.
    hahahahah. Wonderfully subtle.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, watch it, I'm bold, bald and proud
    lol...i keep my hair really short.....buzz cuttish....but have been thinking about growing it long again....probably not as long as roberts though

ww

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warren0728
    lol...i keep my hair really short.....buzz cuttish....but have been thinking about growing it long again....probably not as long as roberts though

ww
    That will remain one of the funniest pics posted.

I thought about growing my hair long, but...

I thought my mother said "Stop doing that or you will grow hair", now I'm just a poor bald, blind man.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

That will remain one of the funniest pics posted.
    thank you....just goes to show you i'll do almost anything to avoid actual client work!

ww

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks stingx, I needed that hint.

just strum - that was a great way to hint! I'll be awaiting that guitar...

Warren is my personal virtual hair dresser - what more can you ask for! (just no pancakes, please... )
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrmudcat
    Ok guys I challenge all the new washouts to make a contribution to the fret.This place is worth it fo-sho

I just made my small contribution and challenge my washout brethen to do the same!!
    I'll contribute for both myself & Rocket but we'll want a return donation each and every time we (all former Washburn forum members) are referred to as "washouts"! Fair enough?

Post Thanks / Like

Fair enough!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast