Thread: Images showing as link only

Post Thanks / Like

Default Images showing as link only

I searched around and couldn't find the answer by myself, so here goes.

Some posts show images directly in the message instead of just a url. I wasn't able to do that here although the img code is there.

What did I miss? TIA

If it is a lengthy answer for a simple solution (and you are a mod...), please go ahead and "fix" one of the pics. I'll see what was done with the Edit Post option.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't see anything wrong. Your images are all there and no urls.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

How interesting! They don't appear in my browser (firefox). I just see clickable urls...

Post Thanks / Like

Look in your User CP, under Options. Scroll down to Thread Options - make sure that you have the appropriate options selected - you can control whether you will see Avatars, Signatures and Images.

Gil
    Where ever you go, there you are

a 1973 Léro Model 58 Dreadnought; a 1998 Ovation 1861 Standard Balladeer Natural; Taka - a 2005 Squier '51 Black
    Yume - a 2006 Squier Standard Strat Cherryburst; Houbi - a 2008 Fender VG Strat Blizzard Pearl won via fender.com

Pedals: Home made board; Visual Sound 1 Spot Power; Danelectro Chicken Salad, Fab Chorus, Echo & Flange; DVM Phasers To STUN; EHX LPB-1; Fender PT-100 Tuner
    Amps: Fender Super Champ XD; Vox DA-5 in Camo
    Computer: Apple MacBook Pro, PowerMac G4; Line6 Toneport KB37; M-Audio Black Box Pedal Board, Trigger Finger & DX4 Monitors
    Software: Ableton Live Lite; Apple Garageband; Cockos Reaper; Line6 Gearbox/POD Farm with Model Packs
    GAS: Squier Classic Vibe '50s Tele; Barber Tone Press Pedal; DigiTech Bad Monkey Pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Bingo. That was quick!
    Thanks much guys...