Thread: Posting Rules - please read

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Posting Rules - please read

The "Posting Guidelines" have been updated today - they are now called "Posting Rules" and are now more strict. Please read through them and make sure you know what you can not do at this place.

Read the Posting Rules.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

So why the need for this now Robert.

Was it the street pharmacist, or something else?

The legalese about songs n' such I understand.

On the other hand, if it's about funny stuff in guitar threads...
    I pick a moon dog.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

The need? Because "issues" have come up recently, which has made it necessary to point out to offenders what we don't accept here. You have to remember there are a lot of different personalities here, and this place is meant to be clean and friendly and safe for everyone. Members who show different intentions will be goners very fast.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

They're not difficult to follow, so it's no sweat. I think a good summary is - use common sense.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Agree Strum,a call for common sense is in order.the word Respect could have come into play in it too. but here again common sense dictates that
    Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot. ~ Anonymous

Guitars: 1967(year they came out): Fender Coronado II Wildwood I ,Fullerton ST- 4 Fat Strat , Esteban Legacy acous/elec,99 MIA Standard Fender Strat
    Amph's Original Roland Cube 15,Drive 30 w/spring reverb

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    The need? Because "issues" have come up recently, which has made it necessary to point out to offenders what we don't accept here. You have to remember there are a lot of different personalities here, and this place is meant to be clean and friendly and safe for everyone. Members who show different intentions will be goners very fast.
    Was there a Blue Meanie invasion that I missed?
    I pick a moon dog.