Thread: There's a fungus among-us

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default There's a fungus among-us

I haven't had much time for forum reading today so I don't know if it's been addressed already but the germ that killed the W forum seems to be wafting around this neighborhood. Just a heads up.
    Dreadman
    My Guitars

I didn't hear ya, there was something bluesy in my ear

Post Thanks / Like

I think they stock large spray-cans of fungi removal around here ,industrial strength
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel

Post Thanks / Like

I only hear crickets!

Post Thanks / Like

Don't forget to squint, but cricket spray will work!
    Ray
    www.southforkmtnmusic.com

"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere, than in any city on earth" - Steve McQueen

Post Thanks / Like

Quick note - it could very well be completely innocent wafting, I just wanted to put it out there for the off chance that it's not just curiosity.

I'm sure anyone who'd read this forum would treat it with the respect it so obviously deserves.
    Dreadman
    My Guitars

I didn't hear ya, there was something bluesy in my ear

Post Thanks / Like

Folks, this is an open forum where everyone who acts in a grown up manner is welcome.

The Forum Rules have recently been reposted to help ensure the integrity of this forum is maintained.

I fully appreciate the reasoning for posting this thread, but until rules have been broken, it's best to let it go.

Peace...

David
    Gearlist:
    Electric: Ibanez 'AS103', Fender Dlx Nash Pwr Tele, Fender Squier '62 JV Strat, Squier '51, Squier 60's Classic Vibe Strat, Epi Elite LP Studio, Hagstrom Swede Acoustic: Larrivee LV-03RE, A&L AMI, Yamaha FG340-T Bass: Yamaha BB 450 Amps: Roland JC-120, JC-50, Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Champ XD Pedals: Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive, Transparent Overdrive, Digitech Digiverb, Bad Monkey, Ibanez TS-9, Boss AC-2, CE-5, CS-2, DD-3, DF-2, DS-1, FV-100, GE-7, OC-2, PSM-5, SD-1, TU-2, DVM~BYOC 'Lush Puppy' Chorus

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Dread --

Just because your paranoid doesn't mean they're not really out to get you!

-- KrisH

Post Thanks / Like

If any one of our good friends, new or old, feels that cannot have a free & friendly discussion, then a bazillion off-topic clowns will show up with squirt-flowers on their hats & coats perform tricks of undying stupidity to insure their freedoms.

If something more nefarious has occurred that threatens the above, I'd like to know.
    I pick a moon dog.