Sorry, no clips here but may I suggest looking up stingx or superswede's podxt sounds.. or any podxt sounds...that's toneports..there ya go!

I have gone thru the johnson jstation, v-amp, zoom 707 and 505 II probably can not remember a few more..
this toneport is the one! all the sounds you would wish for!! I liked this little 70 buck wonder so much I have added the powerpack and modpacks.. (onsale btw for 49.99 for three modpacks or the powerpack) with all these, there is nothing you cannot come up with.. it's taken me totally in!!

the sound lacks a little thru my computer speakers which are cheap, but into good headphones it is just fabulous! Now hooked to my home stereo system I have sold one amp and thinking of selling the others.. it just sounds fantastic!

Im a home player so why do I have these amps sitting here! Line6 has some awesome products that I avoided for a long time.. I haven't a clue why!!

I would like to run it thru an effects loop of an amp eventually.. just not have had the time yet.. to busy grinning while playing thru stereo system!

invested 170.00 and every penny well worth it!