Thread: Cinderella "Night Songs"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cinderella "Night Songs"

I was listening to this album on my car's MP3 player today. It's one of those albums that, with each track that comes on, I think to myself, "Hey! That's a great track too!" Cool bluesy 80s metal. Their subsequent albums got quite a bit more bluesy. To top it all off, their bass player had some of the best 80s hair ever. I was pleasantly surprised to find a live clip on YouTube of my favorite track "Nothing for Nothing". Everybody bust out the Aqua Net and bang your head with me!
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Cinderella is/was great. It's one of Mrs. Spud's favorite bands along with Slaughter. I admit I like them both too. Tm Kiefer is a very good guitarist. I'm glad you brought this up.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

:

One of the best 80s hair metal bands out there! It's kinda hard typing while headbanging and making the metal "horns" sign.

I saw the singer (Tom Kiefer?) on a television show a while back. He still looks the same.

ROCK!
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

LOVE Cinderella! :
    2006 Washburn WD55SW Augusta, 2006 Washburn J28S12DL, Washburn EA20SDL,
    2008 American Standard Fender Telecaster
    2008 Rondo Limited Edition SST, G&L ASAT Semi-Hollow, Gibson LP Ultra

Post Thanks / Like

I AGREE they were very good.

Post Thanks / Like

My very first rock concert was a triple bill. Extreme/Cinderella/David Lee Roth. I don't know whether to be proud or embarased.
    Patrick

Post Thanks / Like

I saw Cinderella several years back on one of summer the Poison tours (which going to sort of became a tradition with us when I was still living in Chicago and they would actually come with several hundred miles of where I live ). While Poison has a great stage show, Cinderella was definitely the best of the bands on that night. They sounded awesome and Tom Kiefer still can do those vocals of his with no problem I heard.

They do a fantastic acoustic version of The Last Mile. Damn near brought tears to my eyes.