Well I am a newbee to this forum, I am a regular on the FDP, Les Paul Forum and Gibson and Epi forums. I was talking to Steve aka Spudman and he mentioned this forum so I came over.
I have been a guitar enthusiast, notice I didn't say player for over 40 years. I have owned a 1968 SG special since 1969, and played a little self taught blues back then. Then in around 96 I started to get interested in it again.
I purchased a MIM Standard Strat and a Champ 110 amp. I started to find guitar tab books and started playing along with my favourite artists. I also began collecting a few Electrics and amps. I have a good cross section of Gibsons and Fenders. I have 8 Strats from 4 Squiers, a Deluxe Player Strat, a CIJ 68 Reissue a MIM 60th Ann. in Blizzard Pearl and a 50th Ann. Deluxe. I have a Gibson SG, Les Paul, ES335, and two Epis, an elitist Les Paul Custom and a Sheraton II in natural finish. I also have a Squier Master Series Esprit.
In the Amp category I have a Blues JUnior special edition, a 65 Deluxe Reverb Reissue, A Blues Deluxe Reissue, and a Custom Vibrolux Reverb. As for Pedals I have mainly fulltone including a Mini Deja Vibe, OCD, Fulldrive II, and Fat Boost. For a little dirt I havd a Boss SD1 on my Furman board and to keep it all in tune I have a TU2 tuner and for some JIMI I have a Dunlop Cry Baby Wah.
My main influences are the King boys and the people who copy them best. Clapton, Buddy Guy, Gary Moore and the Vaughn brother.
I was able to retire early so I have lots of time to practice and play.
I live in the Niagara region in Ontario and have access to several good music stores and I travel extensivley in the US. So if you have any questions about any of my gear etc. let her rip. Because if I have any you will certainly hear from me.