Thread: My stab at some modern rock

Post Thanks / Like

Default My stab at some modern rock

Here's a short "modern rock" kind of piece I've been working on. Trying to keep things dynamic while remaining intense...

Any comments are GREATLY appreciated.

-Kyle

here's the tune:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/39365199...per_Volta.html

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice Kyle, did you do all that yourself ?
    I liked it.

Post Thanks / Like

That was sweet Kyle! Good job I am curious how you put it together. Did you play more then just the guitar parts?

M29

Post Thanks / Like

to say it is very interesting would be an understatement Kyle - nice job:
    Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot. ~ Anonymous

Guitars: 1967(year they came out): Fender Coronado II Wildwood I ,Fullerton ST- 4 Fat Strat , Esteban Legacy acous/elec,99 MIA Standard Fender Strat
    Amph's Original Roland Cube 15,Drive 30 w/spring reverb

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, Kyle.
    That did sound good. Was this made using the new guitar tab/notation software program called PROGRESSION, or maybe another program from the company called Notion Music? I remembered you posting about it last October.
    If so, it's sounding really good.
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks!!! This was actually created totally with my mouse and keyboard using Progression. I was called on to write some demos for the program and was particularly fond of this one...I'm thinking of arranging it for the group I'm currently playing with

I've got another that I titled "Metawl" which is pretty much what it sounds like.....I just liked this one a bit more.

Thanks again for your comments all!

-Kyle