Thread: Roland Orzabal (Tears for Fears)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Roland Orzabal (Tears for Fears)

I really enjoy some of that good old 80´s pop music from time to time.. Currently I am really impressed by some of Roland Orzabals guitarwork with Tears for Fears..

here is a nice clip for ya:

I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that clip brought back some great memories! I always thought this band was super tight live. Saw a great show they did in the 80’s touring for “Sowing The Seeds of Love”. That is such a great album.
    Thanks for posting. :

Post Thanks / Like

I love these guys. Brilliant composers. "Everybody Loves A Happy Ending" is one of my all time favorite albums.
    Check out this live studio clip. That's Nick D'Virgilio from Spock's Beard on drums. The writing is great on this tune.
    Glad you brought them up SS.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Thats a fantastic clip Spuds...

Speaking of Sowing the Seeds of Love!

I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

One of my favorite composers among others like Lennon-McCartney, Elvis Costello, Chrissie Hynde, Difford-Tillbrook, Neil Finn.