5. Twelve-ounce pound cake
    4. Diet ice cream
    3. Working vacation
    2. Exact estimate
    1. Microsoft Works

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

I got some new deodorant and the instructions said,"REMOVE CAP AND PUSH UP BOTTOM"

I can barely walk but when I fart it smells amazing! Sumi
    Guitars,Warmoth Tele,90's Fender Strat Plus/Fender CV 50's Tele/Parker p-36/Fretlight/Custom Strat(Fender body/warmoth Clapton neck,tonerider pups)Larrivee L03 mahogany acoustic

Amphs/66 Super Reverb/60's Bandmaster head and 2/12 cab/Blues jr//epi valve jr/supro super/ ZT lunchbox/Mahaffay Little Laneilei 3350/Pignose g40v

Pedals/Voods Rodent/MXR carbon copy/Duncan Pickup booster/Ts9/Rat/ts10/Line 6 tone port uk2
    Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

This is for all the germ conscious folks that worry about using cold water to clean.

John went to visit his 90 year old grandfather in a very secluded rural area of Kentucky.
    After spending a great evening chatting the night away,the next morning John's grandfather prepared breakfast of bacon,eggs and toast.However,John noticed a film like substance on his plate and questioned his grandfather asking,"Are these plates clean?"
    His grandfather replied,"They're as clean as coldwater can get 'em.Just go ahead and finish your meal,Sonny!"
    For lunch the old man made hamburgers.Again John was concerned about the plates as his appeared to have tiny specks around the edge that looked like dried egg and asked,"Are you sure these plates are clean?"Without looking up the old man said,"I told you before,Sonny,those dished are as clean as coldwater can get 'em.Now don't you fret,I don't want to hear another word about it!"
    Later that afternoon,John was on his way to a nearby town and as he was leaving,his grandfather's dog started to growl,and wouldn't let him pass.
    John yelled and said,"Grandfather,your dog won't let me get to my car."
    Without diverting his attention from the football game he was watching on the T.V. the old man shouted,

"COLDWATER,GO LAY DOWN NOW,YAH HEAR ME?"

Sumi
    Guitars,Warmoth Tele,90's Fender Strat Plus/Fender CV 50's Tele/Parker p-36/Fretlight/Custom Strat(Fender body/warmoth Clapton neck,tonerider pups)Larrivee L03 mahogany acoustic

Amphs/66 Super Reverb/60's Bandmaster head and 2/12 cab/Blues jr//epi valve jr/supro super/ ZT lunchbox/Mahaffay Little Laneilei 3350/Pignose g40v

Pedals/Voods Rodent/MXR carbon copy/Duncan Pickup booster/Ts9/Rat/ts10/Line 6 tone port uk2
    Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

Monastery Life

A young monk arrives at the monastery.He is assigned to helping the other monks in copying the old canons and laws of the church by hand.

He notices,however,that all of the monks are copying from copies,not from the original manuscript.So,the new monk goes to the head abbot to question this,pointing out that if someone made even a small error in the first copy,it would never be picked up! In fact,that error would be continued in all of the subsequent copies.

The head monk, says,"We have been copying from the copies for centuries,but you make a good point ,my son."

So he goes down into the dark caves underneath the monastery where the orginal manuscripts are held as archives in a locked vault that hasn't been opened for hundreds of years.Hours go by and nobody sees the old abbot.

So, the young monk gets worried and goes down to look for him.He sees him banging his head against the wall and wailing,"We missed the R! We missed the R! We missed the R!," his forehead is all bloody and bruised and he is crying uncontrollaby.The young monk asks the old abbot,"What's wrong father?"and with A choking voice,the old man replies,The word was

CELEB R ATE! Sumi

Line 6 M13

Lincoln, UK. Probably at the V-Power pump. Again!
    Post Thanks / Like

Young woman walks up to a bloke in a bar she quite fancies...

"Hi. My name is Carmen. Two of my favourite things. Cars. And men. What's your name"

A huge grin crosses the bloke's face as he answers... "Boozepussy"
    Translucent red Ibanez Artcore AFS75T archtop semi : Rotosound Roto Blues (10-52)
    Black/white Yamaha Pacifica 112V : Rotosound Roto Yellows (10-46)
    NEW - VOX Valvetronix VT30 with VFS5 foot-switches
    Crate V5 - 5 Watt valve amp voiced by 10" Jensen speaker
    KORG Pandora Toneworks PX4D effects gizmo
    Sensei called Johnny
    Oriental red sunburst Yamaha APX700 electro-acoustic

Post Thanks / Like

I was walking past the mental hospital the other day.All the patients were shouting,13.....13.....13...'

The fence was too high to see over,but I saw a little gap in the planks,so I looked through to see what was going on.............and someone poked me in the eye with a stick!!!!!!!!!!

Then they all started shouting 14...........14.........14.... Sumi

Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

Heh, that's a good one.
    _____

GUITARS - Carvin DC127M - Carvin Bolt kit
    AMPS - Bogner Alchemist 112 - Blackheart Handsome Devil half stack
    FXs - Roger Linn Adrenalinn III - Boss GT-10
    _____

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sumitomo
    I was walking past the mental hospital the other day.All the patients were shouting,13.....13.....13...'

The fence was too high to see over,but I saw a little gap in the planks,so I looked through to see what was going on.............and someone poked me in the eye with a stick!!!!!!!!!!

Then they all started shouting 14...........14.........14.... Sumi
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

That's a good one, sumi!
    bigG

Guitars:

Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded Cherry Mahogany, Peavey HP Signature EXP, Epi Sheraton II, Fender Standard Fat Strat, original 1982 Made in the USA Fender Bullet (w original HSC)/ 2005 Martin HD-7 Roger McGuinn Signature Edition (#102 of 250), Martin M-36 (0000), Martin OM-21, Martin 000-15M, Hohner EL-SP Plus Parlor acoustic

Amps: Swart Space Tone 6V6se, Swart Night Light Power Attenuator/compressor/stereo line-out, Peavey Windsor Studio, Vox AD50VT, Fender Super Champ XD, Vox DA15, Marshall MG10KK, '83 Peavey Bandit 65

Pedals: Cry Baby 535q wah, Bad Monkey OD, Boss DS-1, Sabine FuzzStortion, HardWire RV-7 Reverb

www.swartamps.com
    www.ericjosephelectricguitars.com

Carpe diem, brother, cause you don't know how many diems you have left to carpe.

Post Thanks / Like

The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment:Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it.

The next day the kids came back and one by one began to tell their stories.

'Tony,do you have a story to share?'

'Yes ma'am.My daddy told a story about my Aunt Karen.She was a pilot in Desert Storm and her planegot hit.She had to bail out over enemy territory and all she had was a flask of whiskey,a pistol and a survival knife.

She drank the whiskey on the way down so it wouldn't break and then her parachute landed right in the middle of twenty enemy troops.

She shot fifteen of them with the gun until she ran out of bullets,killed four more with the knife,till the blade broke,and then she killed the last Iraqi with her bare hands!

'Good Heavens" said the horrified teacher.'What kind of moral did your daddy tell you from this horrible story?

'Stay the hell away from Aunt Karen when she's drinking!' Sumi

Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

An Israeli doctor says: "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man,put it in another,and have him looking for work in 6 weeks." A british doctor says: "Thats nothing,we can take a lung out of one person,put it in another,and have him looking for work in 4 weeks." A Canadian doctor says:"In my country medicine is so far advanced that we can take half a heart out of one person,put it in another,and have them both looking for work in 2 weeks."A American doctor,not to be outdone,says:"You guys are way behind............We just took a man with NO brain,made him President,and now the whole country is looking for work. Sumi

Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

Two engineering students were walking across a university campus when one said,
    "Where did you get such a great scooter?"
    The second engineer replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday,
    minding my own business, when a beautiful woman rode up on this scooter,
    threw it to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, "Take what
    you want."
    The second engineer nodded approvingly and said, "Good choice; the
    clothes probably wouldn't have fit you anyway."

Post Thanks / Like

Johnny wanted to have sex with a girl in his office, but she belonged to someone else. One day Johnny got so frustrated that he went up to her and said "I'll give you a 100 dollars if you let me have sex with you..." but the girl said "NO."
    Johnny said "I'll be fast, I'll throw the money on the floor, you bend down, and I'll be finished by the time you pick it up." She thought for a moment and said that she would have to consult her boyfriend.... so she called her boyfriend and told him the story. Her boyfriend says ask him for 200, pick up the money very fast, he won't even be able to get his pants down.
    She agrees and accepts the proposal. Half an hour goes by and the boyfriend is waiting for his girlfriend to call. Finally after 45 minutes the boyfriend calls and asks what happened.. She said "The b*stard used coins!"
    “Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It’s the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use.” Stevie Ray Vaughan

Post Thanks / Like

Understanding Engineers

A priest, a doctor, and an engineer were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers.
    The engineer fumed, "What's with those blokes? We must have been waiting for fifteen minutes!"
    The doctor chimed in, "I don't know, but I've never seen such inept golf!"
    The priest said, "Here comes the greens keeper. Let's have a word with him."
    He said, "Hello, George! what's wrong with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?"
    The greens keeper replied, "Oh, yes. That's a group of blind fire fighters. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free anytime."
    The group fell silent for a moment.
    The priest said, "That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight."
    The doctor said, "Good idea. I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist colleague and see if there's anything he can do for them."
    The engineer said, "Why can't they play at night?"

Post Thanks / Like

Late one night a mugger wearing a ski mask jumped into a path of a well-dressed man and stuck a gun in his ribs "give me your money," he demanded.Indigant,the affluent man replied,"you can't do this-I am a United States congressman!! "Well in that case," replied the mugger, "Give me MY money." Sumi

Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

Just My Luck!

After being in prison for 15 years a man excapes.He breaks into a house to look for money and guns,but finds a young couple in bed.He orders the man out of bed and ties him to a chair,then he tied the girl to the bed and kisses her neck.Then he gets up and goes into the bathroom.The husband tells his wife,listen this guys a dangerous excaped convict,He probably hasn't seen a woman in years.I saw how he kissed your neck.If he wants to have sex with you,don't complain do whatever he tells you or he might kill us!Be strong honey,I love you,no matter what.The wife responds,"He wasn't kissing my neck,He was whispering in my ear,He told me he was gay and thought you were cute and asked if we had and vaseline,I told him it was in the bathroom,So be strong honey,I love you too,no matter what. Sumi

Line 6 M13

Lincoln, UK. Probably at the V-Power pump. Again!
    Post Thanks / Like

Ouch
    Translucent red Ibanez Artcore AFS75T archtop semi : Rotosound Roto Blues (10-52)
    Black/white Yamaha Pacifica 112V : Rotosound Roto Yellows (10-46)
    NEW - VOX Valvetronix VT30 with VFS5 foot-switches
    Crate V5 - 5 Watt valve amp voiced by 10" Jensen speaker
    KORG Pandora Toneworks PX4D effects gizmo
    Sensei called Johnny
    Oriental red sunburst Yamaha APX700 electro-acoustic

Post Thanks / Like

Louisiana Ghost Story

This happened about 6 months ago on Louisiana Hwy 57 just outside of
    Dulac, a little town in the bayou country of Louisiana, and while it
    sounds like an Alfred Hitchcock tale, it's real.

An Ohio businessman, Saul Rubins, abandoned his disabled vehicle on
    the side of the road, and attempted to hitchhike. The night was pitch
    dark in the middle of a thunderstorm. Time passed slowly and no cars
    went by. It was raining so hard he could hardly see his hand in front of his face.

Suddenly, through the sheets of rain, he saw a car moving slowly,
    approaching and appearing ghostlike in the rain. It slowly and silently
    crept toward him and stopped. Desperately needing a ride, Saul jumped in
    the car and closed the door; only then did he realize that there was no
    one behind the wheel, and no sound of an engine to be heard over the
    rain.

Again the car crept silently forward and Saul was terrified, too scared
    to think of jumping out and running. He saw that the car was approaching
    a sharp curve and, still too scared to jump out, he started to pray and
    beg for his life; he was sure the ghost car would go off the road and
    into the bayou and he would then drown!

But just before the curve, a shadowy hand appeared at the driver's
    window, reached in and turned the steering wheel, guiding the car safely
    around the bend. Then, just as silently, the hand disappeared through
    the window and Saul was alone again.

Paralyzed with fear, Saul watched the hand reappear every time they
    reached a curve. Finally, scared nearly to death, Saul had all he could
    take, jumped out of the car, and ran to town.

Wet and in shock, he went into Schmoopy's. Voice quavering, he ordered
    two cups of coffee, black, and then told everybody about his
    supernatural experience.

The room became silent and everybody got goose bumps when they realized
    Saul was telling the truth (and not just some drunk).

About 30 minutes later two Cajuns, dripping wet, walked into Schmoopy's
    and one says to the other, "Look, Boudreaux, der's dat idiot what rode in
    our car when we wuz pushin' it in the rain!!!"
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like

A cop stops a Harley for traveling faster than the posted speed limit,so he asks the biker his name.
    'Ron'he says
    'Ron what?' the office asks.

'Just Ron,the man responds.

The officer is in a good mood and thinks he might just give the biker a break and write him out a warning instead of a ticket.So the officer presses him for his last name.

The man tells him that he used to have a last name but he lost it.
    The officer thinks he has a nut case on his hands but plays along with it.'Tell me,Ron,how did you lose your last name?

The biker replies,'it's a long story,so stay with me.'I was born Ron Dingaling.I know a funny last name.The kids used to make fun of and tease me all the time,so I stayed to myself,studied hard and got good grades.When I got older,I realized that I wanted to be a doctor.I went through medical school and became Ron Dingaling MD.After awhile I got boared being a doctor,so I went to school to become a dentist.After becomming a dentist I was Ron Dingaling MD DDS.Then I starter fooling around with my assistant and got VD so I was Ron Dingaling MD DDS with VD.The ADA found out I had VD and took away my DDS.So I became Ron Dingaling MD with VD.Then the AMA found out the ADA took my DDS because of the VD and took away my MD.So I became Ron Dingaling with VD.After some time the VD took away my Dingaling so that's how I became just Ron. The cop just walked away laughing! Sumi

Line 6 M13

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast