Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something strange just happened

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Right on CB!

There are a few of us newbs here who have posted, and received huge support, and excellent advice as a result. Kind of defeats the purpose to pretend if you ask me. I would urge any member, and esp. newer members who have not posted, to check out the backing tracks and hop on one. Re-start one, or start your own. You won't regret it! :
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

I guess some people just want credit even when they don't deserve it. On the internet you are totally anonymous and you don't have to be what you claim to be.

A number of years ago a similar thing happened on the Carvin discussion board. A person from Europe started posting these really excellent pieces of music he claimed that he recorded. This went on for several months until one time someone recognized a piece as something off of a commercial recording.

Post Thanks / Like

I' ve seen the same happening years ago in another forum I take part too.. funny ain't it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12