Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
FS: Reverend Roundhouse HB-FM prototype!

Thread: FS: Reverend Roundhouse HB-FM prototype!

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow FS: Reverend Roundhouse HB-FM prototype!

Although the serial number got accidentally erased (I have pics of it), it can be easily identified as a prototype because they had a headstock approximately 1/2" longer than the regular production models (you can confirm this by emailing Reverend). All other specs are as any regular Roundhouse HB-FM.

Guitar is in great condition, barely played, only has some very slight hazing on the pickguard due to playing, and a hairline, long scratch on the back, barely noticeable. Guitar plays great, sounds great, low action, very solid--I just have too many Reverends already, so she gets little play time.

The tone is pretty LP-ish, a bit more cutting, even more so if you dial the sound using Reverend's unique bass contour control, which removes bass frequencies from the sound.

I can snap more pics upon request...

Play your guitar daily!

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, you go through more guitars than I go through Kleenex! What is the price you are asking? Describe the neck please.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Ooops, forgot the price! : $390 shipped...

The neck is beefy but not too much, feels a lot like the bolt-on Reverend neck, only that the gloss paint makes it feel a little bit more thick. Very comfortable.

I'm selling it just because, to be honest, it was sort of an impulse buy. It sounds and feels great, but I'm more of a bolt-on, vintage-y guy...

Play your guitar daily!

Post Thanks / Like

It's a beautiful looking guitar!
    Guitars: '05 MIA Fender Strat HSS, '04 MIA Fender Strat SSS, '03 Burns Steer, '83 Hondo LP copy (project)

Amps: Fender Blues Jr., Line 6 Spider II 112

Pedals: Boss BD-2, Boss CS-3, Boss DS-1, Ibanez TS9DX, Ibanez AW7, Ibanez FZ7, DigiTech Bad Monkey, BYOC Lazy Sprocket (in progress - almost there), Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice guitar at a great price!
    Kerc, how does the neck compare to the Manta Ray, the only Rev I have played –and loved, by the way.

Post Thanks / Like

It's the same neck...So I guess it would feel the same.

Play your guitar daily!

Post Thanks / Like

Dang Jose, good luck with the sale. I'm set for 2-HB setnecks for the forseeable future.

Post Thanks / Like

Aaargh. If only you'd posted this a week sooner, I'd be all over it. Beautiful axe. I hope you find a good home for it.
    "When I play, I express my feelings very fast." -Yomo Toro