Thread: Texas Grown

Post Thanks / Like

Default Texas Grown

Zane Lewis, the son of the man that furnishes us a place to play music every Thursday night and plays the fiddle,mandolin,and harmonica for our little crowd, is trying to get off the ground on a music career. Here is a few of the songs he has recorded the latest of which is Come With Me that is currently about 56 or 57 on the charts. Thought some of you might enjoy the songs.

http://www.myspace.com/zanelewis
    Washburn J28SCE Cumberland
    Washburn D10S
    Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday
    Friends Are Cherished Music Is Pleasure

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Pappy, unfortunately my computer at home doesn't have a working sound card. But I'll give him a listen tomorrow at work.
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Pappy, Zane has a good sound and just maybe he can get out there with the Nashville bunch.