Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

I don't have permission to do that?

Thread: I don't have permission to do that?

Post Thanks / Like

Default I don't have permission to do that?

When I click on a thumbnail in someone's post, I get a message telling me that I don't have permission to do that, am I being punished?
    Ray
    www.southforkmtnmusic.com

"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere, than in any city on earth" - Steve McQueen

Post Thanks / Like

I did that too and got the same message AND I have access. Must be a super Top Secret photo.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    ... AND I have access.
    I think the word is HAD. Apparently you didn't provide the right answers in "Meet the Mods" thread. You probably didn't throw in your monthly beer money either.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

whose photos....i think you can select whether they are available to the public or not (if they are hosted on thefret)....i might be wrong...believe it or not i have been before!!

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

HEY! There's a beer fund in this forum and nobody told me???

Oh well, can't really blame y'all. I haven't met the beer fund I couldn't dissipate (yup, it's got lotsa syllables ) in 24 hours.

And yes Ray, you are being punished. Be quiet and enjoy it or Spud will break out the black leather and the whips . . . and you DON'T want to see that.
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Spud,

As part of our takeover of Canada, we have to put the mods out of commission (the front line of defense) and we are starting with you.

Don't believe me? Look out your window, Shiner and I are about to cut your Internet connection.

That's us dancing on your lawn.

Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Spud,

As part of our takeover of Canada, we have to put the mods out of commission (the front line of defense) and we are starting with you.

Don't believe me? Look out your window, Shiner and I are about to cut your Internet connection.

lmao

ww
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

Spud,

No wait dude, I'm pretty sure that's Robert and Spud. Wait . . . here, I found pictures of us!

Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyshiner
    No wait dude, I'm pretty sure that's Robert and Spud. Wait . . . here, I found pictures of us!

naw that guys veins aren't big enough to be robert!

ww

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by warren0728
    whose photos....i think you can select whether they are available to the public or not (if they are hosted on thefret)....i might be wrong...believe it or not i have been before!!

ww
    Your desktop shot for one did not work for me tonight. Another one also recently was denied me, but I forget which.

BTW, all you guys crack me up! :
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw
    Your desktop shot for one did not work for me tonight. Another one also recently was denied me, but I forget which.

BTW, all you guys crack me up! :
    interesting...i just looked at my photos hosted by thefret and a lot of them were set to private....maybe that is the default....i changed them all to public so hopefully you can see them all!

ww

Post Thanks / Like

interesting...i just looked at my photos hosted by thefret and a lot of them were set to private....maybe that is the default....i changed them all to public so hopefully you can see them all!

ww
    NOOOOOOOOOOO! A few of them should be kept private Warren.

But at least now we know who neked computer guy really is.:

Post Thanks / Like

NOOOOOOOOOOO! A few of them should be kept private Warren.

But at least now we know who neked computer guy really is.:
    good point....i didn't realize that images hosted by thefret were set to private...but i can assure you if i ever have pics of me making pancakes i'll be sure to set those to private! :

ww

Post Thanks / Like

good point....i didn't realize that images hosted by thefret were set to private...but i can assure you if i ever have pics of me making pancakes i'll be sure to set those to private! :

ww
    Well, at least you show some humanity that obviously isn't present deep in the heart of Texas.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how strange it must be for new people checking out the forum to come across these naked guy pictures.:

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    I wonder how strange it must be for new people checking out the forum to come across these naked guy pictures.:
    Good point. Shiner, behave yourself!!!
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Good point. Shiner, behave yourself!!!
    I'm sorry. Can I at least still drive my tractor?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry. Can I at least still drive my tractor?
    We can't stop that, it's become a forum tradition.:
    Mark