Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nhl Playoffs Start Tonite.

Post Thanks / Like

Good for you Tim! Your team definitely wanted it more. Game 4 looked to me like the Flyers saying "thank you" to the home fans for the support this season more than a turning point of a series. Philly had no gas left in the tank and Pittsburgh is in high gear right now. On the plus side, the Flyers' future looks good. They went from worst overall to the Conference Finals in one year. Next year will hopefully see the return of scoring machine Simone Gagne from the injured list.

Now who will the Pens play for the Cup. Detroit is up 2-0 in the first as I write this. It would be an interesting matchup to see the two duos of Datsyuk/Zetterber and Crosby/Malkin go head-to-head...
    "I happen to have perfect situational awareness, Lana. Which cannot be taught, by the way. Like a poet's ... mind for ... to make the perfect words." - Sterling Archer

Post Thanks / Like

Here come the Wings! Hopefully we can get Mule/Franzenstein back for the finals.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

These should be good games indeed. Both teams deserve to be winners. The first game should be very interesting to watch to see how the teams stand up to one another. This game should set the pulse for the remaining battle for the Stanley Cup.

We have already set aside Saturday for nothing but watching hockey. The T-shirts, beer, coke and rum have all ready been purchased. Oh yes, we picked up some food too.

This should be a brutal battle for the Cup. I like hockey as a hard contact sport, but I hope no major injuries occur. Good luck to all teams.

GO PENS!
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234