Thread: Behringer Stomp Boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Default Behringer Stomp Boxes

Has anyone tried any of the new Behringer stomp boxes? I'm particularly interested in getting opinions on the TO800 vintage tube overdrive and the HB01 wah. I believe that the former is supposed to be a Tube Screamer copy.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Never heard of these - any more news? Links? Behringer usually make inexpensive stuff eh?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Never heard of these - any more news? Links? Behringer usually make inexpensive stuff eh?
    Yep. Here's the list: Behringer stomp boxes. I found a review of a couple of the pedals, courtesy of the Metal Method forums.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

I've got the HB01 Wah. It's alright, not great but alright for the price.

Post Thanks / Like

They're are selling pretty cheap here... I've read some reviews on Harmony Central and they are mostly good... and don't know if they're reallly TS copies... the guys there said the Tube Overdrive sound's very non compressed - tube like overdrive, with no mid boost like the TS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marnold
    Has anyone tried any of the new Behringer stomp boxes? I'm particularly interested in getting opinions on the TO800 vintage tube overdrive and the HB01 wah. I believe that the former is supposed to be a Tube Screamer copy.
    I tried them only a few minutes. Sound is allright but mechanical quality is poor. In the german forum diskussions, they say the same.
    Greetings

Christian

Guitars: Fender Telecaster Standard, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Stratocaster, Yamaha Pacifica 412V, Dean Vendetta, J&D LS-1, Collins Stage Western

Amp: Vox Valvetronix AD50VT, Fame GX60R

Pedals: DIY Box of Rock Clone, DIY Linear Power Boster, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Regenerator, Digitech Bad Monkey, Harley Benton OD-100, Harley Benton DD-2, Behringer Hellbabe HB01 Wah, Boss DS-1, Boss TU-2, Boss DD-7, EXH Small Clone