Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Guitar bike

Thread: Guitar bike

Post Thanks / Like

Default Guitar bike

Right up my alley. The guitar bike.

Didi Senft, a 56-year-old cycling fan better known as 'El Diablo', poses for the media before riding on his so-called 'guitar bicycle' in Storkow, some 50 km (31 miles) south of the German capital Berlin, April 8, 2008. Didi made the giant 'guitar bicycle' in the shape of a guitar, which measures five metres (16.4 feet) high about 12 metres (39.3 feet) long.REUTERS/Fabrizio Bensch (GERMANY)

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Nah, you can't play it and it's not a very functional bike. I prefer the skateboard lap steel

www.coleclarkguitars.com
    Electric: Fat strat > Korg PB > TS7 > DS1 > DD-20 > Cube 60 (Fender model)

Acoustic: Guitar > microphone > audience

Post Thanks / Like

Haha, as long as no one posts the "Wangcaster" we're good.

Post Thanks / Like

I kinda like this one. Then you can take care of your business and practice at the same time. Plus, the acoustics in the bathroom are amazing!

Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyshiner
    I kinda like this one. Then you can take care of your business and practice at the same time. Plus, the acoustics in the bathroom are amazing!

Haha, there's a guy over at Harmony-Central (another musician board) who actually has a guitar very similar to that, he calls it his "Toiletcaster!"