Hey everyone! Vinni Smith here. I am sorry I haven't been on line much the past few months. I have been working 11 hour days, 5-6 days a week and then coming home and making picks until 10:30PM a lot of times. Just getting tired. But guess what! I gave my notice at work this last Friday. Due to my job description, I gave them 2 months instead of 2 weeks. I thought they would appreciate that and they did indeed.

Anyway, this thread is not about that. It is about my Strat that I purchased this year. This one here..... http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...ter?sku=511973

I am so happy with this guitar. I used it all morning today at church again. We play a vast array of styles there. From Rock to Country and I even played some Jazz on it today. Man, this guitar sings. I have never played a Strat that was so musical! I don't know if it is the pickups or the Ash body or the neck or what. But whatever it is, it works. This thing really blows wind up my skirt!

I did want to say, Heaven help you guys after this June. I will be working with V-Picks all day long here at our home and I will have some nice break times when I can actually come to the computer and chit chat with some buddies about guitars and strings and amps and whatever. Well, that is when Mrs V is not looking. So, enjoy your break from me now because you will probably get pretty tired of my stuff then.......