Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
ONE (1) ZYS Available - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ONE (1) ZYS Available

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Voodoo Man! That looks pretty sweet, dude! I wanna start building up an analog pedal collection and can't find any decent overdrives. . . That might change. When I get some cash, I think I may actually splash out on one of these. Is there any way I can get one a bit more customized? In terms of a two-channel pedal: one with this apparently sweet overdrive, and one with an absolute crunch distortion? Not with them both on at the same time, obviously Considering the £ is always up on the $, price really is no object, but an estimate would be cool. . . And if you can't combine the two, then can you make a custom distortion pedal? What other pedals can you do? After reading some of these posts, it sounds like the ZYS is pretty good, and I'm into the idea of custom hand-made (built by someone I sorta know) pedals. Cheers
    Last edited by thearabianmage; May 21st, 2008 at 03:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

If you guys pass this up and don't have an OD pedal already then you are daft. This is easily the most amazing semi-dirt box/overdrive I've ever come across.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

I want it.....but thanks to the tax software I used this year....I opted to pay the fees from my refund instead of putting them on a credit card....so my lovely $2100 dollar rebate check is not coming for another 3 weeks. I really hate to miss out on this deal....I want one of these pretty badly.
    Guitars: 2002 Les Paul Studio Limited Color's Edition | 2004 Greg Bennett Avion Les Paul Copy | S101 Telecaster project | 2004 Washburn D46 Acoustic

Amplification: Epiphone Valve Jr. Head and Cabinet | VOX AD30VT

Effects: Rocktron Delay | BBE Free Fuzz | Big Muff Pi | Boss Flanger | Bad Monkey | Jekyll and Hyde | Cry Baby Wah | Boss EQ | Behrenger TU300 Tuner |

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kazz
    I want it.....but thanks to the tax software I used this year....I opted to pay the fees from my refund instead of putting them on a credit card....so my lovely $2100 dollar rebate check is not coming for another 3 weeks. I really hate to miss out on this deal....I want one of these pretty badly.
    Check your PM's, Kazz....
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey DVM this new MOSFET design is it something you can explain to me how to try it on my ZYS? Sounds berry interesting. Oh and yes to all this is an incredible pedal one of my faves......and I gots lotsa pedals........
    Git-tires EC Custom Strat, Gibson ES-335, Custom built Tele, Fender Highway 1 P-Bass, Martin 000-28EC Acoustic, Gibson SG Classic
    Hearin aids-AmphsCustom hand built 5E3 Magic Markie Mojotone Amph, Fender Blackline dripedge 69 Princeton Reverb, 69 SF/DE Vibro-Champ, 64 Blackface Deluxe reverb, 64 Princeton 6G2 Fender, D'Lite ODS 22, Rumble 60 Bass amph
    EffectsBoss CH1 Chorus, Boss DD-3 Delay, Vox wah, Tonebone Classic, TS-9 modded, Bad Bob,Sweetsound Mojo-vibe, Boss RC-20XL Loopstation, Peterson Strobstomp, ZYS pedal, Keeley Comp, Boss LS-2, Zendrive, Menatone Howie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kazz
    a little bird told me the rebates are going out by the last two digits in your SSN.if that's the case I'm screwed.maybe if one comes it'll help with the taxes but not counting on it.: and no I don't make a lot of dough.pretty much in the same boat as the rest of the country
    Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot. ~ Anonymous

Guitars: 1967(year they came out): Fender Coronado II Wildwood I ,Fullerton ST- 4 Fat Strat , Esteban Legacy acous/elec,99 MIA Standard Fender Strat
    Amph's Original Roland Cube 15,Drive 30 w/spring reverb

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by player
    a little bird told me the rebates are going out by the last two digits in your SSN.if that's the case I'm screwed.maybe if one comes it'll help with the taxes but not counting on it.: and no I don't make a lot of dough.pretty much in the same boat as the rest of the country
    Here's the schedule.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

OK....... so......getting this thread back on track........
    Any taker's??
    Bob......uh.... I mean..... DVM.
    If nothing's goin' down w/ this yet, send me a PM.
    No-one knew what they had when the Tubescreamers came out, either....
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like

SOLD! (Finally....)

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Who was the lucky son of a ZYS?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

A former Fretter, not an active one. You can probably guess, Robert. I'll just leave it at that....

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Old habits never die...
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123