Quote Originally Posted by just strum
It's about $!%#%^ time!!! I've had to keep my mouth or fingers shut about this guitar and almost slipped early on.
You were the first to know I'd oredered it, Strum...I think I even talked to you about it when I was fixing to pull the trigger I'd dropped a couple of hints around here that I'd ordered her.

Quote Originally Posted by aeolian
Your "Cherry Bomb" is the bomb!
As another special G&L owner & player, that says a lot, a-man. And you, too, knew this 'bombshell' was coming, almost since I oredered it. And you know the scare I had about the order, but we're bound to keep lips sealed about the resolution

Quote Originally Posted by just strum
So, now that you've grown tired of it, are you sending it my way for a visit and test drive??? .... Enjoy, I know you've been waiting for that call you got on Friday. Now that the remorse is over, maybe it's time to order another.:[/
Uh...I'll think about both of those notions, Strum.
Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw
Dang that thing is beautiful!
Quote Originally Posted by CB
+1... Wings, she is just plain purdy! truly a beautiful lady!
Ahhh....and the beauty is only skin deep ...

To me, the truest beauty of this guitar, and my other G&L's, lies in this Certificate that came with it:

And that hangtag in the first shot of her in the case punctuates that:

Fender makes many a fine guitar today, as many of you know from owning them. But I believe there's a particular kharma about these, and those documents sum it up.