Thread: Great "other" Guitars from the 60s,70s,80s,90s

Post Thanks / Like

Default Great "other" Guitars from the 60s,70s,80s,90s

Here's a really cool website for Japanese guitars of the 60s thru 90s. For those of you brave enough to admit to being bored with Fender, Gibson, etc.

http://www.myrareguitars.com/

This site is really fun and edifying. There really is more out there than what we're being force-fed by the American giants.......
    GUITARS: Fender Teles and 50s Strat, Squier Jazz Bass & '51, VooDoo clone, Dillion Tele Thinline, G&L Tribute ASAT, Agile Les Paul clones, Rogue 335, Robelli D'Angelico, Danelectro Hodad 12, Larrivee Koa Parlour, Blueridge 00028, Ibanez Hummingbird, Takamine EC132C, PRS McCarty IRW.

AMPLIFICATION: Carvin Bel Air w/ext cab, Behringer ACX1000, Vox Brian May, Fender Bronco tweed, Rogue 30 Bass, Roland Cube 30, modded Epi Valve Junior w/ Scumback 1x10 cab.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, there are some wacky beauties there! Thanks for the link, Jon!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I've been GASing for one of those Tokai Love Rocks for a while. It's next to impossible to get a MIJ one here in the States, but there's a guy in Canada selling the MIK ones. They're supposed to be pretty good.

I'm torn between them, Dillion or one of the Epiphone Elitists.

Post Thanks / Like

tehuti,

Check out the Agiles www.rondomusic.com , I think you will like them. See other postings in this forum re: my rantings about Agile. They are big bang for the buck.

Welcome to the Forum!
    GUITARS: Fender Teles and 50s Strat, Squier Jazz Bass & '51, VooDoo clone, Dillion Tele Thinline, G&L Tribute ASAT, Agile Les Paul clones, Rogue 335, Robelli D'Angelico, Danelectro Hodad 12, Larrivee Koa Parlour, Blueridge 00028, Ibanez Hummingbird, Takamine EC132C, PRS McCarty IRW.

AMPLIFICATION: Carvin Bel Air w/ext cab, Behringer ACX1000, Vox Brian May, Fender Bronco tweed, Rogue 30 Bass, Roland Cube 30, modded Epi Valve Junior w/ Scumback 1x10 cab.

Post Thanks / Like

Epiphone should bring back those old 60's solid body models again, like the Coronet, the Wilshire and Crestwood...