Thread: Watch out! We have 6,666 threads right now!

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marnold
    Allow me to exorcise this here website.
    Hey Marnold, I actually have a copy of The Roman Ritual of Exorcism . . . I'd give ya' a hand if I wasn't allergic to God right now. Every time I go to a wedding I break out in hives.

WAIT A MINUTE . . . maybe I'm just allergic to weddings.
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

OK! Who's hogging the main drive? I agree with the Sunny man. We need some clips. Even I did one or two as bad as I am. Let's hear them Spuds.
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyshiner
    Hey Marnold, I actually have a copy of The Roman Ritual of Exorcism . . . I'd give ya' a hand if I wasn't allergic to God right now. Every time I go to a wedding I break out in hives.

WAIT A MINUTE . . . maybe I'm just allergic to weddings.
    Probably the latter, yeah

BTW, Martin Luther made a crack about passing gas to scare the Devil away. If the dog isn't around, that's usually my excuse.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marnold
    Probably the latter, yeah

BTW, Martin Luther made a crack about passing gas to scare the Devil away. If the dog isn't around, that's usually my excuse.
    Heh, heh, I hate to reveal much about my past Marnold, but as I recall legend claims Luther had sever gastrointestinal problems later in his life and spent a lot of time in the "tower" due to severe fasting he practiced after nailing his "95 theses" to the Wittenberg door.

That might explain all the farts.:
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyshiner
    Heh, heh, I hate to reveal much about my past Marnold, but as I recall legend claims Luther had sever gastrointestinal problems later in his life and spent a lot of time in the "tower" due to severe fasting he practiced after nailing his "95 theses" to the Wittenberg door.
    Actually it was earlier in his life. He described himself when he was holed up in the Wartburg as "in cloaca" which could mean one of these three things:
    1) "In this cloister" referring to the castle as if he were trapped in a monastery again
    2) "In the dumps" figuratively, meaning that being trapped in the Wartburg was making him feel miserable
    3) "In the dumps" literally, meaning he had, um, digestive issues

Back in my Sem days, each class would form their own band and rewrite popular songs. The one with the best playing and cleverest songs won. One year I wrote one called "In Cloaca" to the tune of "My Sharona." I'll let you guess which one of the three interpretations I preferred.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Heh, heh, my memory may be a little hazy, but I'm glad I got close to it. Now, about that song . . . clips or it didn't happen.: