Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Watch out! We have 6,666 threads right now!

Thread: Watch out! We have 6,666 threads right now!

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Watch out! We have 6,666 threads right now!

6,666 threads at the moment. Bad Omen? :

New record for most users online too (I'm just a month late noticing it)!

Last edited by Robert; April 30th, 2008 at 01:06 PM.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Yup a thousand times over Damien...I mean Robert.
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Post Thanks / Like

It all started with David Hasselhoff. Right?

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    It all started with David Hasselhoff. Right?
    What, you have time for this and not for clips????
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw
    What, you have time for this and not for clips????
    I'm going to dust you on the next uphill.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    I'm going to dust you on the next uphill.
    Maybe so, you are the former bike race champ and all, but I fail to see how that is relevant to CLIPS
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Allow me to exorcise this here website.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marnold
    Allow me to exorcise this here website.
    Hey Marnold, I actually have a copy of The Roman Ritual of Exorcism . . . I'd give ya' a hand if I wasn't allergic to God right now. Every time I go to a wedding I break out in hives.

WAIT A MINUTE . . . maybe I'm just allergic to weddings.
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

OK! Who's hogging the main drive? I agree with the Sunny man. We need some clips. Even I did one or two as bad as I am. Let's hear them Spuds.
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyshiner
    Hey Marnold, I actually have a copy of The Roman Ritual of Exorcism . . . I'd give ya' a hand if I wasn't allergic to God right now. Every time I go to a wedding I break out in hives.

WAIT A MINUTE . . . maybe I'm just allergic to weddings.
    Probably the latter, yeah

BTW, Martin Luther made a crack about passing gas to scare the Devil away. If the dog isn't around, that's usually my excuse.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marnold
    Probably the latter, yeah

BTW, Martin Luther made a crack about passing gas to scare the Devil away. If the dog isn't around, that's usually my excuse.
    Heh, heh, I hate to reveal much about my past Marnold, but as I recall legend claims Luther had sever gastrointestinal problems later in his life and spent a lot of time in the "tower" due to severe fasting he practiced after nailing his "95 theses" to the Wittenberg door.

That might explain all the farts.:
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyshiner
    Heh, heh, I hate to reveal much about my past Marnold, but as I recall legend claims Luther had sever gastrointestinal problems later in his life and spent a lot of time in the "tower" due to severe fasting he practiced after nailing his "95 theses" to the Wittenberg door.
    Actually it was earlier in his life. He described himself when he was holed up in the Wartburg as "in cloaca" which could mean one of these three things:
    1) "In this cloister" referring to the castle as if he were trapped in a monastery again
    2) "In the dumps" figuratively, meaning that being trapped in the Wartburg was making him feel miserable
    3) "In the dumps" literally, meaning he had, um, digestive issues

Back in my Sem days, each class would form their own band and rewrite popular songs. The one with the best playing and cleverest songs won. One year I wrote one called "In Cloaca" to the tune of "My Sharona." I'll let you guess which one of the three interpretations I preferred.

Post Thanks / Like

Heh, heh, my memory may be a little hazy, but I'm glad I got close to it. Now, about that song . . . clips or it didn't happen.: