Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Squier Standard telecaster

Post Thanks / Like

Just an update after playing these Vintage Noiseless Pickups on the Tele... The best $90.00 I ever spent... I sit in front of a computer just about all the time while at home... with the guitars around me... I have just about quit playing all but this one.(No remarks on putting this one down to..heh..) it's so darn silent in front of the monitor... it has trully allowed me to practice more seeing I don't get upset with the Humming of the single coils... Im tempted to put a set into the Strat too..although I love the sound it has..I always have to leave the computer area to play it... For me..one goes with the other... Although I don't know if my sound has improved (I think yes)... I do know my desire has..

Jimmie Vaughan Strat , Squire 51
    Epi 56 GoldTop, SX "Vintage" Jazz Bass
    Zager 50, Guild GAD30R (Excellent)
    G-Dec 3 Thirty, Valve Junior & Cab
    Crate PowerBlock, Crate V33H
    JamVox, Studio GX With Mods/Farm 2.0.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats justa! I wouldn´t mind investing in a pair of noiseless pups myself if I thought that I could manage to install them myself
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345