Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
DSL Issues Tonight

Thread: DSL Issues Tonight

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Default DSL Issues Tonight

Every once in a blue moon my connection acts up and makes staying on-line a pain in the butt, so good night.

Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Happens with Broadband wireless internet too I've learned. See you tomorrow.
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Post Thanks / Like

Out where I live, the only DSL provider I can get is Windstream (formerly Alltel). I constantly have to re-boot my modem, especially when it rains because it goes out alot. It beats dial up, but it is a pain to deal with every so often.
    Guitars: 2003 and 2004 American series strats, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Strat, Squier Deluxe Strat.

Amps: Line 6 Spider IV 120, Vox AD50VT 212, and Peavey Transtube Bandit 112.

Pedals: Digitech Bad Monkey.

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TS808
    Out where I live, the only DSL provider I can get is Windstream (formerly Alltel). I constantly have to re-boot my modem, especially when it rains because it goes out alot. It beats dial up, but it is a pain to deal with every so often.
    I have Windstream too. Funny thing is, when it was Alltel, I didn't have the problems. Now you call customer service and you get India. One time I was so pissed I kept on insisting to talk to someone in the US, when they finally transfered me, just by luck I got someone that was about 5 miles from my house. The guy knew the exact box where the problem was located. He was actually very familiar with the area.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Funny...I have Windstream, too. And every once in a while, I have the same problem.

And I am in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM racist, but the Indians are very hard to understand when you do have to call. :

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rabies
    Funny...I have Windstream, too. And every once in a while, I have the same problem.

And I am in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM racist, but the Indians are very hard to understand when you do have to call. :
    When they switched me back to the States, I was expecting Atlanta or some other State because that's what I use to get. I noted India, but it could have been another country and I would have made the same request. The problem is in the States, I want to speak to someone in the States.

I'll end it here to avoid drifting into the world of politics.

Let us move on to the world of guitars.
    Mark