Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Riddle - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Riddle

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duhvoodooman
    Spudman's avatar guitar during a Pete Townshend wannabe attack?
    we have a winner....

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

OK smarties...what's green on the inside - white on the outside and hops?

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman

sorry robert...couldn't resist!

for some reason when i read the riddle this image popped in my head!!

ww
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Easy--a frog sandwich.

What do you throw out when you need it and take back when you don't?
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

You are walking through a forest when all of a sudden the road forks. There are two men, each guarding their own road. You tell them you need to find your way to town.

'We know the way,' they reply, 'but you may only ask one of us a single question. One of us always lies, and one of us always tells the truth. But we will not tell you which is which.'

How do you find your way to town?

good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thearabianmage
    You are walking through a forest when all of a sudden the road forks. There are two men, each guarding their own road. You tell them you need to find your way to town.

'We know the way,' they reply, 'but you may only ask one of us a single question. One of us always lies, and one of us always tells the truth. But we will not tell you which is which.'

good luck
    gps...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thearabianmage

good luck
    Ask either man "Which way would the other man tell me is the way to town?". Then go the opposite way he points.

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Easy--a frog sandwich.

I figure I have to make them easy...for the other guys not you.

Yours is tough. Anyone know this?

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Easy--a frog sandwich.

A pedal board out of your backpack?

Warren, no more pancakes for you.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

I think its a splinter?
    Jim Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Epiphone
    I think its a splinter?
    That one has already been done. We are now working on:
    "What do you throw out when you need it and take back when you don't?"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Warren, no more pancakes for you.
    sorry man....i couldn't resist.... :

i'll have to send another payment to ya for thefret.net expenses tonight for that one!! :

ww

Post Thanks / Like

A fishing lure? A boomerang? A trap? An anchor?

Post Thanks / Like

It's got to be an anchor!

Post Thanks / Like

Anchor is correct. :

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Anchor is correct. :
    WOO!

Here's another one:

Where you find a giant snail? (this one is totally shyt)

pes_laul Guest

Quote Originally Posted by warren0728
    I love that book:

Post Thanks / Like

yeah the tv series was done well too! glad someone picked up on it....

ww

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, "What's purple and goes slam, slam, slam, slam" is one of my Dad's favorite jokes. The answer?

A four-door grape

Don't ask me why but I still giggle at that. Maybe it's because I'm picturing my Dad cackling about it.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast