Thread: les paul Wiring

Post Thanks / Like

Default les paul Wiring

I just got a epiphone les paul custom and all the pots are gone. Could someone send me a pic of the pot cavity so I can rewire this axe ? The p/u wires and switch wires are there but the pots are gone, I have new ones but if someone could send me a pick of that area, I would be indebted to them, Thanx,John...
    gtc89tur@cs.com:
    : You're not havin' fun til they have dialed 911

GuitarsGibson 335, OLP MM2 Ernie Ball 4 string bass,Sx Tele style modified, and a Copley Strat style, Epi Les Paul custom, Harmony Stratatone

Amps Fender Stage 185,Fender BXR300C bass amp, Marshall G100R cd Head, Randall commander II, 'Custom made' boutique 15 watt class A combo w/ 12" Swamp Thang speaker, Tube rider head, KUSTOM 2X10 cab ( Tube Tone speakers ), 4X12 'All Eminence' cab, 4X10 'All Eminence' cab, Kay 703c amp...

Pedals DOD FX 64 Stereo Chorus,FX 75B Flanger, FX 20C Phaser,FX 66 Flashback Fuzz, FX 55 Distortion, BOSS rc-2 Looper, BOSS AC 2 Acoustic modeler, BOSS AW-2 Auto-wah, ARION MOC-1 Octave and a Digitech DIGIDELAY...
    Misc: A KEES Australian built Theremin...

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

nice pass Joe ! that's what it's all about.

Post Thanks / Like

Dude, those sites rip!

Post Thanks / Like

Default les paul wiring

If you notice on the pic, someone added a switch under the bridge p/u and took yhe wires off the 2 vol. pots... why I don't know...

http://www.box.net/shared/dil6zamv4c
    : You're not havin' fun til they have dialed 911

GuitarsGibson 335, OLP MM2 Ernie Ball 4 string bass,Sx Tele style modified, and a Copley Strat style, Epi Les Paul custom, Harmony Stratatone

Amps Fender Stage 185,Fender BXR300C bass amp, Marshall G100R cd Head, Randall commander II, 'Custom made' boutique 15 watt class A combo w/ 12" Swamp Thang speaker, Tube rider head, KUSTOM 2X10 cab ( Tube Tone speakers ), 4X12 'All Eminence' cab, 4X10 'All Eminence' cab, Kay 703c amp...

Pedals DOD FX 64 Stereo Chorus,FX 75B Flanger, FX 20C Phaser,FX 66 Flashback Fuzz, FX 55 Distortion, BOSS rc-2 Looper, BOSS AC 2 Acoustic modeler, BOSS AW-2 Auto-wah, ARION MOC-1 Octave and a Digitech DIGIDELAY...
    Misc: A KEES Australian built Theremin...

Post Thanks / Like

its possible that the switch is for ease of use like on an sg, bit more stealthy but mames the guitar. as for the wiring off the pots that beats me, but easy to fix, unlike the polyuerethane finnish thats the real problem around that pointless switch.

Post Thanks / Like

Go with the "vintage" Les Paul wiring. The pickups don't lose highs when the
    volume is lowered.