Default The other Mac

How about some old Fleetwood Mac You know the "proper" one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ8AcEYTEFY&watch2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbW3UwnQsl8
    To Old To Die Young
    Epi Les Paul
    Vox Valvetronix AD 100 vt

Post Thanks / Like

peter green is the man....too bad he went looney....he was (and still is sorta) one heck of a guitar player.

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks a million

Hello Slowhand,

Thanks for posting these videos, I remember back when I was 16 or 17 we used to go see these guys.
    Thanks again this was a real joy to see, ohh the memories...

M29
    Last edited by M29; May 4th, 2006 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Missed words

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody know exactly why Peter Green went nuts? Was it drugs, fame, genetics? He looks so lively and aware on the videos that it is hard to picture him as what I've heard he became.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

it was the drugs...lots of them

here is a lot of interesting info on him including" after a gig in Munich, Germany, Green went on a three day LSD fuelled binge. In his own words, he "went on a trip, and never came back". His use of LSD most likely led to his mental illness, schizophrenia.

He quit Fleetwood Mac in 1970, declaring money to be evil and giving it away to charity. He recorded an experimental and extremely uncommercial album The End Of The Game and faded into obscurity, taking on a succession of menial jobs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Green_(musician)

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah