Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
So about the new amph.......

Thread: So about the new amph.......

Post Thanks / Like

Angry So about the new amph.......

It was dead on arrival......I want to kill someone and piss on their grave....

Horrible.....

This destorys my weekend.

It was clearly damaged in transit. The box is mangled and I want to puch UPS in the mouth.
    Guitars: Epiphone Special 2 LP modded with a SD Pearly Gates and a SD Alnico 2 flat strat pro.300K pots.Tone pros Brass Stop tailpiece.Dunlop frets dressed to .031,LSR roller nut, Spezel custom stainless steel locking tuners. Satin finished neck.Fender MIM 50's strat modded with LSR roller nut, graph tech string tree,sperzel satin chrome locking tuners, graph tech saddles,300K push pull volume for "neck on pup" and 200K tone pots.PUPS:Neck seymore duncan QP single coil for strat. Middle: Seymour Duncan JB Jr with coil tap (so actually a 9 way tone selection). Bridge: Same as neck.Amps/Cabs.2 Epi Valve Jr's, Peavey Delta Blues 1x15. Randall RG200es,Guitar research 4x8 cab loaded W/celestion super 8's and rewired for two-2x8 operation.Marshall 4x12 slant lead cab,Johnson cab 1x12.

Post Thanks / Like

Dude, I hate that! I've never had a problem with "OOPS", but I've heard a lot of others who have. Hopefully, you'll get reimbursed soon. Don't give up 'til you get that amp! Good luck, brother!

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh man that sucks big time.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

That's terrible, Josh. I can understand why you're so p!ssed.
    Hope you can get it corrected soon.
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like

That really, really blows. Don't let them get away with doing that to you!

Post Thanks / Like

man sorry to hear that....i've always had good luck with ups but there is a local guitar shop in orlando that has a notice on their homepage saying they will never use them again!

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear about that, Josh. Sucks big time. <--UPS
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

O man! Time for a musician's uprising with real axes.
    I pick a moon dog.

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warren0728
    man sorry to hear that....i've always had good luck with ups but there is a local guitar shop in orlando that has a notice on their homepage saying they will never use them again!

ww
    Stop it Warren, I have a guitar enroute via UPS.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

this is sad hopefully you will get a replacement real soon
    Have played this amp at local Samuel Music really nice amp was anxiously waiting to hear your thoughts on it with the kt66

Post Thanks / Like

Stop it Warren, I have a guitar enroute via UPS.
    You should be getting it soon Strum. I just saw an Ohio-bound UPS truck driving 100 mph over railroad tracks.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tot_Ou_tard
    You should be getting it soon Strum. I just saw an Ohio-bound UPS truck driving 100 mph over railroad tracks.
    like i said strum.....i've never had any problems with them...i'm sure you'll get yours ok....any way you're pretty handy with repairing stuff aren't you? :

ww
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

I have My JJ's 12AX7's and the KT66 just waiting now....and their bored.... the Greenback gets here today (hopefully in one working piece) and I'm waiting on the front porch with a shotgun like a father waiting for the late return of his daughter from a date..........

I work for a subcontractor that does DHL UPS and USPS that sorts and ships the bulk mail (anything like brochures or adds from Honda, Gibson, Church ministries, U.S. Mint,.....you get the idea - and I have worked in shipping/receiving for 6 years......

I know how rough those IDIOTAS at UPS can be. Its aggravating.....I know its not MF fault and their doing everything in their powers to rectify this mistake.

Just for my fellow fret brethren and brethwomen (?) I'm gonna do a HUGE review on this amph......full of sound clips in stock...... (with a strat/ and a Gibby...and all sorts of other stuff) then with just the re tube .... then with the green back.........

Hopefully I will have the amph by the middle of next week.
    Guitars: Epiphone Special 2 LP modded with a SD Pearly Gates and a SD Alnico 2 flat strat pro.300K pots.Tone pros Brass Stop tailpiece.Dunlop frets dressed to .031,LSR roller nut, Spezel custom stainless steel locking tuners. Satin finished neck.Fender MIM 50's strat modded with LSR roller nut, graph tech string tree,sperzel satin chrome locking tuners, graph tech saddles,300K push pull volume for "neck on pup" and 200K tone pots.PUPS:Neck seymore duncan QP single coil for strat. Middle: Seymour Duncan JB Jr with coil tap (so actually a 9 way tone selection). Bridge: Same as neck.Amps/Cabs.2 Epi Valve Jr's, Peavey Delta Blues 1x15. Randall RG200es,Guitar research 4x8 cab loaded W/celestion super 8's and rewired for two-2x8 operation.Marshall 4x12 slant lead cab,Johnson cab 1x12.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear the bad news. I hope it gets made right for you.

FWIW - I quit using UPS a long time ago for pretty much the same reason. "Down with brown"

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.