Thread: Forgotten Password

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Forgotten Password

Well 1st, Happy Daddies Day!

So here I am with my brand new, shiny PC. I am having some fun moving and re-installing everything and getting this box the way I want it.

I need to successfully login to TheFret so the 'Save Password' option will work. I am trying but I have completely forgotten my PW. I clicked the link to email the password but I can't seem to get it to work. I fill in my email and click the button but no email shows up. I have tried this a half dozen times so far.

Any Ideas??? :

Cheers,

Bob

Post Thanks / Like

How did you log in to post this?
    Guitars (All Lefty): Fender MIM Wine Red Telecaster
    Washburn D10SCELHBK
    Greg Bennett (Samick) Avion AV3/LH/CS
    Franken-Strat (Maple Neck / Black Body & Pickguard / 2-Point Tremolo / GFS Alnico Single-coil Pups / Gold Hardware)
    2 Fullerton Standard Strats; Sunburst w/ GFS Overwound P'ups and Black w/ GFS Lil Killer Rail 'Buckers
    Fullerton Deluxe Dreadnought
    Amp: Blackheart BH1HS Killer Ant Half Stack (Bitmo Ant Eater Kit)
    Crate V18-112 (Goodsell RGM Speaker / Accutronics Tank / Switch R4 - R10 Mod)
    Pignose G40V (Jensen MOD Speaker / DC Heater Mod / Pentode:Triode Switch)
    Fender Champion 30 Reverb (Accutronics Tank / Jensen MOD Speaker)
    Speaker Cab: Lopo 1x12 Tweed Convertible w/ Eminence GB128 Speaker
    Pedals: Korg ToneWorks AX1000G, AX5G, & AmpworksG Modeling Signal Processors
    Boss DS-1 (Rectifier Tri-Gain Plus Mod); CS-3 (Opto Plus Mod); SD-1 Super (GT Mod); GE-7 (Plus Mod)
    Fender PT-100 Tuner
    E.H. Big Muff Pi (US)
    S.D. Pickup Booster
    Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
    Alesis NanoVerb
    ART Tube MP Studio (OPA2604 Op Amps) (On Champion 30)
    Behringer NR100 & OD100

Post Thanks / Like

I used my old PC to login and post. The old PC is fine and the password is encrypted and stored in a cookie. I'd simply copy the cookie over to the new PC but I still don't remember the password. I'd be ok until it expired.

The main problem I am having is getting the email password option to actually send the email.

Cheers,

Bob

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a new password.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Just log in with your old PC and change your password in the Control Panel.
    i don't think he remembers his old password and you need your old password to change to a new one (i just looked)

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Dang Warren, you managed to post that just before I edited my post!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Dang Warren, you managed to post that just before I edited my post!
    i was thinking the same thing when i heard he still had his other computer....then checked for myself and posted....i must be fast to be ahead of you (even with that dang 15 second search rule ) :

ww
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warren0728
    ....i must be fast to be ahead of you (even with that dang 15 second search rule ) :

ww
    It's that Florida thin blood. Remember the folks up in Canada have maple syrup running through their veins (opps, an opening for some vein jokes).
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

It's that Florida thin blood. Remember the folks up in Canada have maple syrup running through their veins (opps, an opening for some vein jokes).
    lol....hey sometimes it doesn't take me 15 seconds to read a reply to a post..... :

ww

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I'm back. All is well. Now let me go catch up on 270 new posts.

Have Fun,

Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rkwrenn
    Ok, I'm back. All is well. Now let me go catch up on 270 new posts.
    welcome back bob!

ww