Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Simple Joys of Life

Post Thanks / Like

Originally Posted by Bloozcat
    Shiner, I sure hope you know how blessed you are......
    Come on guys, we all know Childbride is the lucky one here............I mean, how many gals can say their spouse drinks Shiner Bock Beer

Sorry Kimmie, I just had to say that....you know good and well that I know who the lucky one is in your household. Say "Howdy" to BG for me.
    Washburn J28SCE Cumberland
    Washburn D10S
    Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday
    Friends Are Cherished Music Is Pleasure

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PAPPY
    Come on guys, we all know Childbride is the lucky one here............I mean, how many gals can say their spouse drinks Shiner Bock Beer
    All of Texas?
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

i am a huge type A personality that cannot delegate, and i admit that.

i currently have enough leave to take off three months at work.

i have officially decided that some things are More Important, and am taking off the next two days [but to slip in for hearings in district court] to be with BG.

let the four day weekend begin.

she and i are about to go hit the hot tub and have girl time.
    2006 Washburn WD55SW Augusta, 2006 Washburn J28S12DL, Washburn EA20SDL,
    2008 American Standard Fender Telecaster
    2008 Rondo Limited Edition SST, G&L ASAT Semi-Hollow, Gibson LP Ultra

Post Thanks / Like

OMG... i wish i had the proper recording device right now to let you hear what i hear...

shiner has her plugged on the D'Aquisto, and she's singing/playing.

jeezly crow, she has the voice of an angel, and she just is making my heart soar.

i have to fix that, y'all have to hear her sing.

more later this weekend. i'm going to see if i can fix that. she can make you think that Life is Pretty Again just by testing her vocal chords.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey CB and shiner, you guys must be so happy to have BG home.
    I find the only thing I find better then strumming my guitar is watching my daughter play.

Post Thanks / Like

ok, we're now getting ready to hit the hot tub...

but we've just done family jamming time, and i'm so thrilled... the next four days are going to be so much fun!!!

Life is not about how many moments you Live, it's about how many moments that take your breath away...

Post Thanks / Like

This is the reason I picked up the guitar. Babygirl, CB and I were jamming. BG introduced us to this song, only she transposed it so even I could play it, and it was in a key she could sing. The chords we played are G Em C and D. And BG sings like an angel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-ctIC65PV0
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

Dang it Shiner, I thought this would be of BG singing, I've seen Leona's video.
    WE MUST HAVE RECORDINGS?, What am I saying? I can't do that yet myself but I'm off to the music store today and will hunt for the needed program to post sound clips.
    CB, GET VIDEO OF BG before she goes back to school.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Childbride
    i am a huge type A personality that cannot delegate, and i admit that.

i currently have enough leave to take off three months at work.

i have officially decided that some things are More Important, and am taking off the next two days [but to slip in for hearings in district court] to be with BG.

let the four day weekend begin.

she and i are about to go hit the hot tub and have girl time.
    You're on the right track, Childbride...:

Just ask yourself this question: If you were suddenly faced with loosing everything in your life, and could choose only one thing to keep, what would it be?

I think you know the answer...it's what life's really all about...

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry about that Street, I lack the technical know how to post clips. I guess that's one of those things I'm going to have to fix.
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

Well apparently the women of the Shiner household had quite a good time last night. I suspected something had happened when I woke up this morning and discovered several pictures which should have been hanging on the wall were now on the floor, two empty wine bottles by the hot tub and one half empty bottle on the kitchen counter, and a beer which had been dropped in the back room at some point and exploded.

BG called me at 11:30 and was concerned that CB might be dead, but she wasn't, she was just still sleeping. I just took them to lunch and tried to get a little more information. However, they couldn't tell me what time they got to bed, because neither of them remembers it. Additionally, apparently I have to fish a few things out of the hot tub that were dropped, and then couldn't be found. BG also told me I might need to water down the grass about three feet away from the hot tub. It seems that at some point she um . . . fertilized it with her supper.:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyshiner
    Well apparently the women of the Shiner household had quite a good time last night... *SNIP* BG also told me I might need to water down the grass about three feet away from the hot tub. It seems that at some point she um . . . fertilized it with her supper.:
    I'll bet dinner wasn't as good the second time around.

If either one posts today, I'll try and type my responses softly. I hope that both of them and the house recover quickly.
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

honey, what about that thing called 'plausible deniability?'

[...]

Post Thanks / Like

so about that leona lewis song...

we were having problems with the bridge. we couldn't get the timing right. can any one figure it out?

i may or may not have done shiner's aforementioned things...

Post Thanks / Like

If they pull a repeat performance tonight, I'll make sure I get pictures so I can prove it.:

Post Thanks / Like

AWWW! I feel for you Shiner. It must have been the toughest thing you've ever done......staying sober so you could work today while they were having a party last night.
    Washburn J28SCE Cumberland
    Washburn D10S
    Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday
    Friends Are Cherished Music Is Pleasure

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PAPPY
    AWWW! I feel for you Shiner. It must have been the toughest thing you've ever done......staying sober so you could work today while they were having a party last night.
    Sniff, thanks for understanding Pappy. And the bad news is . . . they're both off tomorrow and I STILL gotta work.:

Post Thanks / Like

Poor Shiner, what a tough day you must have, cleaning house after two pretty ladies enjoyed a night of fun, food, music and water. Ole' I forget and DRINK< DRINK DRINK

Post Thanks / Like

well, at some point this afternoon, i heard shiner and the other by proxy talking on the cell about BG's/my 'alleged' exploits last night.

byproxy said 'well, heck, i guess i better come up there and help you babysit'

now, for the first time in i can't remember how long, they are both in the house at the same time. shiner has moved amps around, the jam sessions have continued, and i promise, if it's in my power, we will make a shiner recording this weekend.

i've died and gone to heaven. or something.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12