Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Joan Jett Signature Melody Maker
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Joan Jett Signature Melody Maker

Post Thanks / Like

Default Joan Jett Signature Melody Maker

Finally found a source for this and ordered mine today. After a couple small mods I intend to gig this to death: Joan Jett Signature Melody Maker

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That looks like a very fun rocker. Congrats!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

For some reason I thought you ordered this already from Sweetwater.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing the reviews. Can you share what sort of mods you are looking to do?
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For some reason I thought you ordered this already from Sweetwater.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing the reviews. Can you share what sort of mods you are looking to do?
    Sweetwater didn't get any and couldn't even get a lead time on getting one... finally found one in North Houston.

Post Thanks / Like

They are a very cool looking guitar I gotta admit. What's even more outagous is that a guy my ages actually has a Runaway's album at home somewhere....

Post Thanks / Like

Hey brother what mods ya doing? I plan on ordering one soon..........hopefully.
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel

Post Thanks / Like

Got mine at Fuller's Vintage Guitar... $6C's & change, free shipping, no tax. Should be here on Friday.
    Gotta get it first... I want to try out a SD Hot Rail Stacked Single in it. I'll try out a few pup options.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh man I saw that git the other day and thought I would sure like to take that for a ride, wide open

M29

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to take Joan Jett for a ride :

Cool guitar by the way. I'm waiting to try one and will buy it too if I like it.
    Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stingx
    I'd love to take Joan Jett for a ride
    that's what i was thinking too!! :

ww
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

See current pics before mounting... lookin' a bit crackhoish these days:

Post Thanks / Like

is it just me or does the combination of unzipped pants and the screen behind her saying "insert disc" reveal some kind of cosmic irony......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ch0jin
    is it just me or does the combination of unzipped pants and the screen behind her saying "insert disc" reveal some kind of cosmic irony......
    Yeah, but I don't think she plays for that team... or so I've heard.

Not that there's anything wrong with that (obscure Seinfeld reference). I still have a huge crush on her. She's my rock and roll goddess fantasy : Punk, leathers, guitars, all tatt'd up...

*sigh* it's just dreamy!
    Electrics: Hagstrom Ultra Swede (Gold Eagle Burst) Gretsch 5120 Electromatic (Orange) Custom Nashville Blackout Telecaster (Black, Stat mid/neck p'ups; Lil Puncher (Modern Vintage) bridge p'up; Wilkinson Compensated Bridge w/ 3 brass saddles, Warmoth Vintage Modern Birdseye Maple Neck) Fender MIM Stratocaster (Blue Agave, Rosewood Fretboard, Fender Tex-Mex p'ups; GFS Trem/Block Kit) Highland Spitfire (semi-hollow, flame maple top w/ bubinga inlay)
    Acoustics:Washburn D10CEQSB, Yamaha FG160E
    Bass: Westone Spectrum ST, Warwick Rockbass Corvette Basic Active
    Amps: Vox NT15H/V112NT Night Train, Peavey Bandit 112, Hartke HyDrive 210C Bass Amp, Vox DA5

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    See current pics before mounting... lookin' a bit crackhoish these days
    Pffft...you can call it Alpo and I'd still eat it...
    Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stingx
    Pffft...you can call it Alpo and I'd still eat it...
    Yikes!... I'm sure there's an abundance of diseases out huntin' you down. Good luck with that.

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Rocket,

Posting the pic of JJ took some of the sizzle out of the guitar.

I'm at work and can't post pics, but quick someone post a nice pic of a Melody Maker.

Must turn away.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I still really like her and think she could look really good, but she should not "try so hard" to hold on to that particular look. I also think the makeup resembles this lady:

This shot was taken while Joan was all over the airwaves back in the day.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Posting the pic of JJ took some of the sizzle out of the guitar.
    Fortunately, it doesn't keep her from selling out & rockin' most venues! I'm still a fan!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am sure it is still a great rockin' show. It isn't all about how you look in unzipped pants. I am excited for you to get that guitar and hear more about it too. It just looks like hard drivin' fun to me.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

- j. johnson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast